Scott McDonald's celebrations

Muff

Now we obviously can't get ourselves up for games so a little bit of help is required. Pictures should be pinned up on the Rangers dressing room wall of Scott McDonald and his celebrations.

When he scored he ran away holding his nose. Then at the end, his 4 finger salute, the thumping of the celtc badge and the GIRUY to the Rangers fans.

That made my blood boil along with Neil Lennon jumping about like a fcuking hot potato.

If that cannot fire up our players then nothing ever will.

I remember Tommy Burns used the Richard Gough '10 fingers celebration during the failed 10 in a row bid' as an extra bit of motivation. One look at that before every match and the players should be champing at the bit to get out and do the buisness.

I would also show the video of McGeady after they won the league last season. If that doesn't get them fired up then nothing will.

Was going to say the same.

Don't even remind me of that video :computers:

Seeing that in the dressing room before the match would probably have got most of our team Red cards in the first 10 minutes. I despise that wee rheptile, and all of his scaly locker room brothers as well. Wish the Bomber or Ian Ferguson could've faced him - they'd have ground the wee cnut into mince. :2g: :2g: :2g: :2g: :2g:

Now we obviously can't get ourselves up for games so a little bit of help is required. Pictures should be pinned up on the Rangers dressing room wall of Scott McDonald and his celebrations.

When he scored he ran away holding his nose. Then at the end, his 4 finger salute, the thumping of the celtc badge and the GIRUY to the Rangers fans.

That made my blood boil along with Neil Lennon jumping about like a fcuking hot potato.

If that cannot fire up our players then nothing ever will.

I remember Tommy Burns used the Richard Gough '10 fingers celebration during the failed 10 in a row bid' as an extra bit of motivation. One look at that before every match and the players should be champing at the bit to get out and do the buisness.

When are you and the rest ever going to learn we dont have a team fit for the cause

Murray changed that long ago

You would think that would fire them up. Nothing in the the world would satisfy me more than to get one over these smug cunts at the end of the season.

Sadly I don't think our current crop of players can rise to the challenge.

It's not our defeats this season (apart from St Mirren) , but all those fuckings draws

Well that worked didn't it doh

Or are you meaning he used it when he was assistant?

That would only work if we had 11 fans on the pitch for us.

The majority of our players aren't bleeding blue.

End of the day they're supposed to be professional, and professionals shouldn't require artificial motivation to make them perform.

Well that worked didn't it doh

Or are you meaning he used it when he was assistant?

Sorry, I meant Murdo McLeod.

They wanted it more than us. You saw when Hartley clattered into a challenge near the end then gesturing to the tims...they knew they had the game won as we had nothing and looked a completely beaten side.

We needed a reaction once they scored, we needed to show once and for all that we WANT to win this league. We didnt get a reaction , the so called "big" players went hiding and Celtic comfortably saw out the game.