• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:ferguson:

:davis: :mendes:

:novo: :lafferty: :burke:

With the exception of Burke i'd agree!

Thought he'd buggered off any road! I'd even bought a few drinks celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer1:

In Burke's place (bearing in mind we don't seem to be making a play for Lovenkrands) i'd have to go with Boyd!!!

Providing he's still here right enough!

:broadfoot: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:ferguson:

:davis: :mendes:

:novo: :lafferty: :burke:

With the exception of Burke i'd agree!

Thought he'd buggered off any road! I'd even bought a few drinks celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer1:

In Burke's place (bearing in mind we don't seem to be making a play for Lovenkrands) i'd have to go with Boyd!!!

Providing he's still here right enough!

Muff started the thread before Burke left.

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :mendes: :ferguson: :beasley:

:boyd: :miller:

Bench:

:alexander: :fleck: :aaron: :Naismith: :whittaker: :mcculloch: :novo:

As usual, left midfield is the only position that doesn't almost pick itself. Could be Beasley or Adam.........less likely to be Aaron, Fleck or McCulloch. It seems Naismith will play some part, but I can't see him starting. Much more likely to come off the bench to replace either Miller or whoever starts at LM.

I see lots of people have opted for a more experimental line-up for this game, but I think that would be a big mistake. St Johnstone are the best team in the 1st Division and will, more than likely, be a Premier League side next season. Therefore we should take no chances against them and field the strongest team possible. And at the moment, our strongest, most reliable 11 doesn't include Edu, Aaron, Naismith or Fleck. If we can get past Saints then some of the fringe players can and probably will get a chance against either Forres Mechs or Forfar.

St Johnstone 0 - 2 Rangers

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

"Therefore we should take no chances against them and field the strongest team possible." BEASLEY???

Beasley is the only natural left-winger we have apart from young Aaron, therefore IMO he is the best option in that position, given Aaron has yet to settle into a real run of impressive form.

I think we'll go with

:davis: :mendes: :ferguson: :Naismith:

:novo: :boyd:

change novo for miller, thats you're team. (tu)

I think we'll go with

:davis: :mendes: :ferguson: :Naismith:

:novo: :boyd:

Yep i agree (tu)

wouldnt mind that team

No miller?

as Db siad with the injuries plus novo is good when played in that position and has a better goal threat

Finally a game of football.

Its not gonna be an easy game, far from it. I wouldnt expect the likes of Fleck or Aaron to be played unless we're a few goals up.

12/1 Boyd hat trick? Easily worth a few bob.

bluesq.com are giving28/1 for a boyd hatrick :craphead: av got a quid on it

and 250/1 adam 1st rangers 3-2

This will be a hard game but we need a winger - that's been obvious for a while. Beasley or Aaron should start seen Burke's gone. Lafferty is injured so play Novo or Naismith up front with Boyd as Miller has had a real poor month.

Either way this whole game depends on attitude and lets hope we come out flying and finish off the game.

This will be a hard game but we need a winger - that's been obvious for a while. Beasley or Aaron should start seen Burke's gone. Lafferty is injured so play Novo or Naismith up front with Boyd as Miller has had a real poor month.

Either way this whole game depends on attitude and lets hope we come out flying and finish off the game.

Yep, we really need to come out looking hungry.........something which has been noticeable by its absence in a lot of games against "lower-league" teams recently.