Ferguson

fraser77

The absolute tosh that fergusons not pulling his weight etc hes a bad influence etc and also people saying hes never been great they have a short bloody memory hes pulled us through many a game

jst sick to death with journal upon journal beeing anti rangers and anti barry in this country also the refs as well getting ryt on ma tits time we stood up for ourselves our club and our captain

WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! NO SURRENDER ! :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

davis is one in my opinion fans seem to have to much of a soft spot for wen hes bad jst because hes from northern irleand they givehim an easy time of it not denying hes a smashing player bt hes been rotten past 4 /5 weeks slightly better towards end f caley game ! bt no one gets on his back they all seem to blame barry

davis is one in my opinion fans seem to have to much of a soft spot for wen hes bad jst because hes from northern irleand they givehim an easy time of it not denying hes a smashing player bt hes been rotten past 4 /5 weeks slightly better towards end f caley game ! bt no one gets on his back they all seem to blame barry

Because our esteemed captain last played well when the Dead Sea was merely ill.

Davis has been our best player this season and much of last.

You obviously don't watch our games then - Davis has been poor at times, I slated him for his first 35 minutes on Sunday but he's been our best player this season and that's him playing out of position. He's done his job both defensively anfd offensively, chipped in with a number of goals and assists.

When he has a bad game, he gets the stick he deserves - being from Northern Ireland has fcuk all to do with it.

Time for you and others to take their Barry Ferguson tinted glasses off!

its shocking these cunts (Murray smith etc) they get good money for cuellar,They get good money for hutton,they got good money for boumsong right and then when they get good money for ferguson they dont want to let him go.

wits that aww aboot

whats happening it Rangers

Does ferguson think he's the main Man at Ibrox or someting.

and if ferguson does want to go

that fanny smith should do his job and decide if its time for him to go. but he dosney he goes along with anything Captain Circle does/says

What alot of shite we have got 1st class FANNYS running oor club fannys who dont know anything / not intreasted in football.

they sell the good players for good money,then we get good money for a player that is 31 next month and has not really kicked a ball since coming back from injury or in fact hasnt kicked a ball since he came back from fucking BLACKBURN ROVERS.

Who cares if he's from Northern Ireland? Lafferty is from N.I and gets a hard time so what's the excuse there?

Who cares if he's from Northern Ireland? Lafferty is from N.I and gets a hard time so what's the excuse there?

Fraser's not addressing any of the points anyone makes in this thread. I suspect debate with him would be fruitless.

I agree with some of the points in the OP the thing that is making me angry is the other thread with the article that says Barry Ferguson was never world class. Got to disagree Fergie has been one of the best players we have had this decade. He went down to the EPL and won more MOTM's than I can remember, people seem to think that he was a failure down there that he couldnt hack it because he wanted to play for Rangers again. He just knows what he loves and thats this club.

As my Grandad used to say "Time and tide wait for no man". With Barry's injuries (he's more like the bionic man now than Captain Marvel) he seems to be losing that spark. Is this just a loss of form coming out of an injury? Only time will tell....

But then again if £5,000,000 was offered I wouldnt say no, we have Thommo, Davis and Mendes who look as good a midfield as I have seen since god knows when.

lafferty had a lot of hype surrounding him, davis was a misfit from fulham

I agree with some of the points in the OP the thing that is making me angry is the other thread with the article that says Barry Ferguson was never world class. Got to disagree Fergie has been one of the best players we have had this decade. He went down to the EPL and won more MOTM's than I can remember, people seem to think that he was a failure down there that he couldnt hack it because he wanted to play for Rangers again. He just knows what he loves and thats this club.

As my Grandad used to say "Time and tide wait for no man". With Barry's injuries (he's more like the bionic man now than Captain Marvel) he seems to be losing that spark. Is this just a loss of form coming out of an injury? Only time will tell....

But then again if £5,000,000 was offered I wouldnt say no, we have Thommo, Davis and Mendes who look as good a midfield as I have seen since god knows when.

He is 31 and had more operation than anyone now he's lost it to many injuries and playing through them to much.

sunday was the first time a saw him slide tackle anyone for a while.

He's getting older now there is a thing you know when you stop playing altogether

Its called RETIREING. Or He should think of doing what that fud Lennon did

and play in A Lower League for a while then maybe do his coatching Badges.

:unionflag:

lafferty had a lot of hype surrounding him, davis was a misfit from fulham

Davis was a very good player at Villa but couldn't find his form at Fulham.

I can't remember much hype about Lafferty? I may be wrong though.

I think barry has done good things for rangers but i just think the team would do better with mendes and thommo/davis in the middle.

the central midfield role is our strongest area in my opinion and because barry isnt doing so well these days, the others are showing him up to be what he really is. a once great player who has now lost his touch.

just for the record MUFF i am a season ticket holder ! and i have yet to hear davis get any stick for his bad games and i think davis was our best player fair enough at the START of the season but since chips have been down hes been rotten ! also last season i can count all his STAND OUTS in one hand ! he wasnt that great last year either !

Absolute BULLSHIT ! Our best player this season has been Mendes and, until his injury, Thomson. Last season Ferguson played through the pain barrier, as he has done for the last 3 seasons , to try and carry the team to success. Maybe his form has went up and down at times but he never hides and i will not listen to all the crap that is being spouted about him, especially from people who write on this forum and don't even go to the games.

Absolute BULLSHIT ! Our best player this season has been Mendes and, until his injury, Thomson. Last season Ferguson played through the pain barrier, as he has done for the last 3 seasons , to try and carry the team to success. Maybe his form has went up and down at times but he never hides and i will not listen to all the crap that is being spouted about him, especially from people who write on this forum and don't even go to the games.

I suggest you close your ears then, because I don't get to many games, but I'm about to "spout crap" about him.

Barry has been a great player and a great servant to Rangers in the past. Those days are over now. He is a hindrance on the pitch, and should no longer be playing for Rangers. If we get offered decent money for him, we should grab it. "Playing through the pain barrier," while admirable (it does increase his "Mr Rangers" status :rolleyes: ) hasn't done the team too much good.

The fact is, Barry is now Rangers captain in name alone, he cannot lead the team on the park. It is frustrating him, as you can see, because he still tries to dictate play by demanding the ball all the time, but he can do nothing with it. When was the last time Barry made a seriously telling contribution to a match? In fact, when was the last time Barry made a telling pass during a match?

The absolute tosh that fergusons not pulling his weight etc hes a bad influence etc and also people saying hes never been great they have a short bloody memory hes pulled us through many a game

jst sick to death with journal upon journal beeing anti rangers and anti barry in this country also the refs as well getting ryt on ma tits time we stood up for ourselves our club and our captain

WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! NO SURRENDER ! :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag:

name 5 games fergusons won us games and been amazin since hes been back ?

and motherwell at ibrox last year doesnt count cause he was pish but scored the winner a mean games hes was out standin played a real captains role and dragged us threw games

just for the record MUFF i am a season ticket holder ! and i have yet to hear davis get any stick for his bad games and i think davis was our best player fair enough at the START of the season but since chips have been down hes been rotten ! also last season i can count all his STAND OUTS in one hand ! he wasnt that great last year either !

What part of the under ground is the season ticket for

What part of the under ground is the season ticket for

:lol:

I agree that the criticism against Ferguson is getting awfully carried away. With Thomson out injured it's a no brainer for me, he should definitely be starting for us. We should definitely be keeping him at least until the summer. I'm much more concerned about.....

McGregor.....seemed to get decent match reports, I didn't see the full game, but that spill was horrific, and is a regular occurance this season.

Defence......without Bougherra, that back 4 just looks brutal.

Left mid......Half way through the season, no solution.

Strikers......drew a blank against Celtic for the first time in 9 Old Firm games, Miller off form, Boyd still divides opinion, not enough options.

Some of these posts make me laugh - Its that contradiction - Barry is shit and if we get good money for him we should take it. IF he is worth GOOD Money - then he cant be shit - so we should keep him. If he is shit we will get fuck all for him! I see £5M being bandied about - that bought us Mendes and Bougherra, together - if he is worth that then we should keep him!