How many will SEBO get tonight?

j1mgg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Sebo scores he's always had promise and thats why I back him and Sionko. I think all Le Guen's other signings were rubbish Letizi (Butterfingers), Papac (Poor man's excuse), Martin (Tries to be clever and isn't), Clement (Started off good but got steadily worse not as good as Hemdani) and Bardsley (not as good as Hutton).

However Sebo, Sionko and Svensonn have all shown promise. Svensonn looked good when he was beside a competent defender who could deal with the ball in the air and let him do what he did with his feet. Sionko has been inconsistent no denying it but he has shown a few good performances namely Motherwell, Dundee Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen. Sebo just needs confidence he has pace and just needs confidence.

Hope he bangs a few in tonight along with the goal he scored in the friendly last week could maybe lead to a boost in confidence.

I hope Sebo scores he's always had promise and thats why I back him and Sionko. I think all Le Guen's other signings were rubbish Letizi (Butterfingers), Papac (Poor man's excuse), Martin (Tries to be clever and isn't), Clement (Started off good but got steadily worse not as good as Hemdani) and Bardsley (not as good as Hutton).

However Sebo, Sionko and Svensonn have all shown promise. Svensonn looked good when he was beside a competent defender who could deal with the ball in the air and let him do what he did with his feet. Sionko has been inconsistent no denying it but he has shown a few good performances namely Motherwell, Dundee Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen. Sebo just needs confidence he has pace and just needs confidence.

Hope he bangs a few in tonight along with the goal he scored in the friendly last week could maybe lead to a boost in confidence.

I respect your opinion and admire your loyalty by sticking by the players that others have doubted.

But Hutton better than Bardsley ??? doh

Apart from that I agree with most, but I still think Sionko is awfull. -_- :lol: