Fleck

Bobby83

Went looking for a new PS3 game today and it dawned on me how little variation there is. Drivers, FPS,or the usual Sports titles is pretty much 95% of whats available.

Really?

Where did you go? I was in the same boat the other day, but found myself having too much choice.

Same team as ICT but Naismith for Novo on the left.

Was Fleck not more of a Rooney type? now hes been converted into midfield in our mad youth system.

He was never a Rooney type. The comparison was made because they looked slightly similar, were about the same build, and because of his talent, but he's an attacking midfielder who can play off the front or on the left

We won't see any more than 2 minute cameos with Smith in charge.

We need a manager who actually wants to win the league.

He has no interest in the future of the club.

I genuinely believe any mid table EPL side would be regularly brining on Fleck this season.

Sad thing is, Smith will be here next season so Fleck can expect the same.

Is it just me or does everyone get excited when Fleck gets the ball. Whenever i have seen him, whether it be for the first team or reserves, theres always an excitement, probably because he turns and goes at defenders.

Fleck and Aaron.

In the combined 20 minutes of first team action they've had for the Gers, I've been on the edge of my seat when the ball's landed at their feet.

And funnily enough, they've both delivered something that we're missing.

But fuck it, get McCulloch and Adam in.

Is it just me or does everyone get excited when Fleck gets the ball. Whenever i have seen him, whether it be for the first team or reserves, theres always an excitement, probably because he turns and goes at defenders.

Fleck and Aaron.

In the combined 20 minutes of first team action they've had for the Gers, I've been on the edge of my seat when the ball's landed at their feet.

And funnily enough, they've both delivered something that we're missing.

But fuck it, get McCulloch and Adam in.

Yup.

Both provide excitement as well as quality.

We had been over hitting, under hitting totally misplacing passes all night, then Fleck comes on and his passing, 1-2s etc are spot on.

Having Fleck in the starting lineup every single week would be overkill at this stage of his career IMO. That being said, I think at this stage, he should be starting cup games and getting run outs in big wins at home at the very least.

Having Fleck in the starting lineup every single week would be overkill at this stage of his career IMO. That being said, I think at this stage, he should be starting cup games and getting run outs in big wins at home at the very least.

Complete myth in my opinion.

Hasn't given Rooney any problems.

Hasn't given Fabregas any problems.

Didn't give any of Man Utd's 'Class of 1992' any problems (Beckham, Butt, Scholes, Giggs).

Benzema's been playing since 18, Xavi and Puyol were playing back then too.

Complete myth in my opinion.

Hasn't given Rooney any problems.

Hasn't given Fabregas any problems.

Didn't give any of Man Utd's 'Class of 1992' any problems (Beckham, Butt, Scholes, Giggs).

Benzema's been playing since 18, Xavi and Puyol were playing back then too.

I agree