***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to liverpool thought this would be a tough tie for them!!

Liverpool may go favourites for this result

not a chance, they havn't got a patch on united this season. Liverpool were doing well until january in the league and surprise surprise they bottled it again.

Game over now. I really hope there's not another all-English final.

Why not?

Because if there is Man Utd will probably win :lol:

I'd just rather not have English teams dominate the competition totally, much rather see a couple of teams that aren't usually there.

I hope Man Utd do win! Hope they do to inter what liverpool did to Real tonight!

A few years ago i was backing all english teams in europe but now theyre getting too good i dont support liverpool or chelsea! Still kinda back arsenal a bit though just coz theyre so frustrating domestically!

Depends on the draw for qtr finals, would love to see a manutd liverpool affair in the quarters or semis or the final!!

well done to liverpool thought this would be a tough tie for them!!

Liverpool may go favourites for this result

not a chance, they havn't got a patch on united this season. Liverpool were doing well until january in the league and surprise surprise they bottled it again.

They're always good in Europe though - they were 4th the season they won the champs league!!

Hope Man Utd steam roll over everyone of course! This result might make liverpool the second fav's in the bookies though,

Im nervous about man utds game tomorow, not sure how its gonna go!

Thank fuck for Iker Casillas, that could have been an even bigger pumping.

As usual Liverpool get awarded a dodgy penalty.

£50 on Real Madrid to win the Champions League right down the drain.

I always thought Liverpool would win but i never expected it to be so easy, they destroyed Real Madrid. Penalty was dodgy but without that the game was still always going to be Liverpool's. As usual they stand a good chance of winning it but i wouldn't call them favourites yet.