Some day in premiership!

alstone

Chelsea and Utd both snatching it at the end!!

Berbatov in the 90th minute for Utd at Bolton

Belletti and Lampard turned it round for chelsea in injury time v stoke!

Unbelievable 5 minutes of football from the most exciting league in the world. Nearly a good day for Liverpool but not quite.

Unbelievable 5 minutes of football from the most exciting league in the world. Nearly a good day for Liverpool but not quite.

I disagree.

I disagree.

Same.

very exciting stuff

I disagree.

Many people would.

I disagree.

me too

I prefer the bundesliga and La Liga personally

I disagree.

me too

I prefer the bundesliga and La Liga personally

La liga's over this year barcelona are high and dry!

Premierships a 3 horse race, arsenal are out of it for the next few years id say.

try Spain

also French, Italian are better. Its just because there is so much more English football show here

try Spain

also French, Italian are better. Its just because there is so much more English football show here

Whats so great about spain this year?

Barcelona (as amazing they are to watch) are 12 points clear and its not even half way through the season, the only thing to play for is relegation and european places there.

The EPL has its top 4 within 3 points of eachother, Arsenal only a further 3 points behind that. Plus only 3 points seperating the bottom 9 teams in the league making for a fucking exciting relegation battle.

Having said that i dont really get the chance to see much Italian, French and German football so cant comment on the excitement on the leagues there but the EPLhad 4 teams out of the last 8 in the champions league last year and then 3 out of the last 4 and an all English final.

Which all statistically backs up my point but i guess its a matter of opinion.

English league has the best players in the world IMO but that doesn't make it the most entertaining. I'd rather watch Hearts vs Hibs than some of the games in the EPL.

Like the 0-0 edinburgh derby a couple of weeks back? i'd rather have watched paint dry.

English league has the best players in the world IMO but that doesn't make it the most entertaining. I'd rather watch Hearts vs Hibs than some of the games in the EPL.

Like the 0-0 edinburgh derby a couple of weeks back? i'd rather have watched paint dry.

mon the dulux

try Spain

Whats so great about spain this year?

Barcelona (as amazing they are to watch) are 12 points clear and its not even half way through the season, the only thing to play for is relegation and european places there.

The EPL has its top 4 within 3 points of eachother, Arsenal only a further 3 points behind that. Plus only 3 points seperating the bottom 9 teams in the league making for a fucking exciting relegation battle.

Having said that i dont really get the chance to see much Italian, French and German football so cant comment on the excitement on the leagues there but the EPLhad 4 teams out of the last 8 in the champions league last year and then 3 out of the last 4 and an all English final.

Which all statistically backs up my point but i guess its a matter of opinion.

The standard of football played in the EPL doesn't hold a candle to the Primera Division.

Barca are out of sight, but there's still plenty going on.