Rangers v Falkirk Highlights (UK Only)

McBoyd

How on earth is that a red card for Papac?

Can we appeal that? If so and we don't, I'll be disgusted.

Great poaching by Boyd for the 2nd and we should have had 3 penalties there, never mind the 1. The penalty we got was never a penalty either!#

Goal of the month from Davis at the end there. Reminded me of Iniesta's run for Barca against Athletico Madrid earlier this week (tu)

That's about as bad a refereeing performance that you can get. The first tackle on Boyd was stonewall, McCann on Ferguson was stonewall, the penalty given was the softest out of all appeals and neither Cregg and Papac fouls were never red card offences.

Other than that, good ball for Novo for Boyd's second and Davis' goal was a peach. Good win.

Bad tackle on Mendes as well.

Cregg tried to hide his blatant attempt to stud Pedro's knee.

It was bad, but a straight red? I'm not so sure.

Papac was never, ever a red card offence. Such a poor referee.

How on earth is that a red card for Papac?

Can we appeal that? If so and we don't, I'll be disgusted.

You can indeed appeal straight reds and we certainly should. The tims would do it. We seem not to want to make any waves and just settle for any shite that is dished out to our players. Time to show a bit of back bone.

Pretty sure his trailing leg goes straight for Mendes' knee, and I think he knew exactly what he ws doing.

Some good surging runs by Papac!

3 clear penalty claims.

A 50/50 challenge was how the commentator described the challenge on mendes...... :unsure:

it looked worse in the stadium, but seeing it on the tv i think a red card might have been harsh. oh well life goes on...

Pretty sure his trailing leg goes straight for Mendes' knee, and I think he knew exactly what he ws doing.

I'll have to look at it again but on first look I didn't think it was a red. He didn't look two footed as such (like Ashley Young's tackle yesterday) but I don't really understand what he was attempting with his trailing leg.

1. Cracking ball from McCann for their goal. McGregor should have done better.

2. First penalty claim, Boyd totally played for it. Having said that, Maloney does the same and gets them all the time. No penalty for me.

3. Second penalty claim on Fergie. Stick on penalty

4. Boyds penalty...Clearly the ref was thinking about the other 2 but there was contact and a shove so not as soft as people make out.

5. Falkirk sending off :anguish: sorry but never a sending off. Yellow card AT WORST.

6. 4th penalty claim on Boyd. Stick on penalty

7. Papac sending off :anguish: Sweet Jesus Lord, how did Gollum reach that decision. Clearly evening up the score.

8. Boyd goal... great run from the wee man

9. Davis goal......Absolutely superb play from Davis. Cracking goal.

Gollum had an all round shocker.

287hjrm.jpg

Scotland needs better refs, these clowns are ruining the game.

Davis goal was awesome. Was hoping to see some footage of wee fleck but he doesnt seem to be involved in any of the highlights, even though he got the player rater MOTM. :(

After viewing 5 minutes 40 seconds worth of highlights in an incident packed game, I am genuinely surprised BBC Scotland could not find several frames of young Fleck doing his bit. He was heavily involved throughout and had a good shout for man-of-the-match award.

1. Cracking ball from McCann for their goal. McGregor should have done better.

2. First penalty claim, Boyd totally played for it. Having said that, Maloney does the same and gets them all the time. No penalty for me.

3. Second penalty claim on Fergie. Stick on penalty

4. Boyds penalty...Clearly the ref was thinking about the other 2 but there was contact and a shove so not as soft as people make out.

5. Falkirk sending off :anguish: sorry but never a sending off. Yellow card AT WORST.

6. 4th penalty claim on Boyd. Stick on penalty

7. Papac sending off :anguish: Sweet Jesus Lord, how did Gollum reach that decision. Clearly evening up the score.

8. Boyd goal... great run from the wee man

9. Davis goal......Absolutely superb play from Davis. Cracking goal.

Gollum had an all round shocker.

287hjrm.jpg

1. Good ball, but i would have said Bougherra was at fault for their goal, McGregor couldn't have done more than he did.

2. (tu) He definitely played for it, but technically it was still a foul. Tough one, but seen them given before.

3. (tu)

4. (tu)

5. Red was harsh, but definitely deserved a booking. Bad tackle.

6. (tu) Stonewaller! The most obvious of them all!

7. (tu)

8. (tu)

9. (tu)

:21: