Boyd

lewisrfc93

219 members have voted

1. 1. Will he score 30+ goals this season?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather he scored 15 and we won the league instead of him getting 30 and us finishing second.

But here's hoping!

Any proper Rangers fan should feel the same papa but there's no reason both can't happen.

I hope he gets 30+ AND we win the league :craphead:

I'd rather he scored 15 and we won the league instead of him getting 30 and us finishing second.

But here's hoping!

Any proper Rangers fan should feel the same papa but there's no reason both can't happen.

I don't really give a fuck how many he gets, as long as we win the league.

Unfortunately it appears that some of our fans would rather see Kris Boyd FC do well before they'd see Rangers do well, going by the pathetic reaction over the Birmingham scenario.

Take away his pens and how many has he scored?

How many against Celtic or in Europe the past 2 seasons?

Wouldn't anyone who hangs around the 6 yard box score the same amount??

Just a thought

FFS are we back to these moronic comments again? I thought we had got rid of the idiots from the forum?

Here is a question for you, take away all Boyd's goals this season (pens, deflections, tap ins, whatever) and how many points are we behind Celtic then? I will gurantee the answer is much higher than two...

I mean take away his goals in the latter half of the season LeGuen left and where would we have finnished? probably 3rd for a second consecutive season...

Just a thought

FFS are we back to these moronic comments again? I thought we had got rid of the idiots from the forum?

Here is a question for you, take away all Boyd's goals this season (pens, deflections, tap ins, whatever) and how many points are we behind Celtic then? I will gurantee the answer is much higher than two...

I mean take away his goals in the latter half of the season LeGuen left and where would we have finnished? probably 3rd for a second consecutive season...

Even I'm not bothered by how he scores.

As much as I rip Boyd, when I'm playing football I'm exactly like him so who am I to complain? :lol:

Just a thought

As much as I rip Boyd, when I'm playing football I'm exactly like him so who am I to complain? :lol:

The thing is I think we are the only fans who actually criticise or moan about having such a great goalscorer. Some people on here just like to pi.ss and moan and pick holes in everything the guy does, from scoring penaltys to scoring tap ins, but at the end of the day those goals win up points regardless of how they go in.

I mean you dont see Man Utd fans moaning about how many of Ronaldo's 40+ goals last season came from the penalty spot. At the same time you dont see Chelsea fans moaning that all Lampard does is score deflected goals, its just crazy.

Just a thought

(tu) Well said mate

Just a thought

The thing is I think we are the only fans who actually criticise or moan about having such a great goalscorer. Some people on here just like to pi.ss and moan and pick holes in everything the guy does, from scoring penaltys to scoring tap ins, but at the end of the day those goals win up points regardless of how they go in.

I mean you dont see Man Utd fans moaning about how many of Ronaldo's 40+ goals last season came from the penalty spot. At the same time you dont see Chelsea fans moaning that all Lampard does is score deflected goals, its just crazy.

Its a common scenario with Bears for some reason, bot just with Boyd, but, we seem to prefer to highlight/accentuate the negative aspects of things, rather than the positives

But here's hoping!

I don't really give a fuck how many he gets, as long as we win the league.

Unfortunately it appears that some of our fans would rather see Kris Boyd FC do well before they'd see Rangers do well, going by the pathetic reaction over the Birmingham scenario.

Some people just like those who score a lot mate. I do. I think the thing that caused the reaction, was the thought of having Miller as our main striker for the rest of the season, and, thats a pretty scarey thought haha. Great workrate but so little composure, and, I think we would have struggled

BTW, I also am the same when I play haha, but, at my age i think I have an excuse