BBC news - Manc police releasing 49 faces

HighlandBear

Of course septic fans are all angels aren't they ... and no way would they welcome a good ruck at our expence :rolleyes:

Have you any idea how embarrassing that sounds? Blaming them for the trouble is plain stupid. And by your reckoning that means there would have been Rangers fans in Seville looking for trouble to blacken their names......................right???

Stop blaming everyone but our own fans, YES there would have been hangers on in the crowd, but there is NO WAY hooligans were going to travel far and wide for this game, the only ones that will have are one that support/like Rangers.

95% of those in that incident will have been Rangers fans that have sat in Ibrox stadium watching our team. Face facts please.

I agree with this post basically, apart from the bit I've bolded. That's complete shit to be honest. That game would have been like a honeypot to hooligans from all round the country.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course septic fans are all angels aren't they ... and no way would they welcome a good ruck at our expence :rolleyes:

Have you any idea how embarrassing that sounds? Blaming them for the trouble is plain stupid. And by your reckoning that means there would have been Rangers fans in Seville looking for trouble to blacken their names......................right???

Stop blaming everyone but our own fans, YES there would have been hangers on in the crowd, but there is NO WAY hooligans were going to travel far and wide for this game, the only ones that will have are one that support/like Rangers.

95% of those in that incident will have been Rangers fans that have sat in Ibrox stadium watching our team. Face facts please.

the bit I've bolded. That's complete shit to be honest. That game would have been like a honeypot to hooligans from all round the country.

I was going to post the same thing, I find it hard to believe that someone considers it strange that hooligans would have travelled to Manchester for a ruck. I doubt Celtc fans were involved, but I'd also question the 95% claim. Of course, a number of those involved will have been Rangers fans. I'd be willing to bet that nowhere near 95% of convictions will be of people who have been to Ibrox.

You're talking a load of pish mate. How can you say that out of 150-250,000 people, that you personally know each and every one of them had shirts or some sort of colours on?? I NEVER wear colours and haven't done since i was about 12.

Just because some people don't wear colours doesn't mean they are a hooligan. People are trying to wriggle Rangers out of this. face facts lads, it's Rangers and Rangers alone that have to take this on the chin, and i laughed mysaelf silly when some posters have even tried to blame celtic fans.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

You are watching too many movies like Green street holligans etc which give a total FALSE account of what goes on.

What? you mean, defend the club and its support, also known as "our own"??

The fuckers, why would anyone do that???

Jesus, with "fans" like you, who needs enemies eh?

How do you arrive at the figure of 95% ... I hope you aren't going to embarrass yourself by admitting that you just plucked it out of the air :rolleyes:

It's probably higher.

You are being blind as well as stupid. it was Rangers fans that did this, no one else.

Fuck off with your propaganda ya bam. Fuckin sittin on the other side of the world telling us how it was...........muppet.

How do you arrive at the figure of 95% ... I hope you aren't going to embarrass yourself by admitting that you just plucked it out of the air :rolleyes:

It's probably higher.

You are being blind as well as stupid. it was Rangers fans that did this, no one else.

Where you there ? :rolleyes:

It's probably higher.

Where you there ? :rolleyes:

No he was looking after Gary Glitters estate whilst he was banged up.

It's probably higher.

Fuck off with your propaganda ya bam. Fuckin sittin on the other side of the world telling us how it was...........muppet.

Friends like these eh? Alot of what is posted, reported and said about events is not a true reflection of actual events. I know from my experience there that yes Rangers fans were involved, caught up in the trouble, but by far the most trouble I witnessed was from people not wearing colours. And again I iterate, mobs from all over Britain were there, that's fact, no one needs to make that up.

Most of the 'rioting' could have been avoided by a properly trained police force that knew exactly what they were doing in terms of crowd control, they were clueless annd hence culpable in the events of that night.

You're talking a load of pish mate. How can you say that out of 150-250,000 people, that you personally know each and every one of them had shirts or some sort of colours on?? I NEVER wear colours and haven't done since i was about 12.

Just because some people don't wear colours doesn't mean they are a hooligan. People are trying to wriggle Rangers out of this. face facts lads, it's Rangers and Rangers alone that have to take this on the chin, and i laughed mysaelf silly when some posters have even tried to blame celtic fans.

You are watching too many movies like Green street holligans etc which give a total FALSE account of what goes on.

Very hard to believe that this character is a fan ... if he is then we have more problems than we thought

Very hard to believe that this character is a fan ... if he is then we have more problems than we thought

I wouldn't say anything bad about him , He's got an army of small Thai boys and girls all riddled with every std under the sun ready to hunt you down (tu).

I think we may indeed

Hooligans wouldn't travel for a ruck? :lol: I remember the slew of hooligan shows a few years back showing undercover wallopers like Donal McIntyre secretly filming fat headed idiots from England who would travel through about 8 different countries in Continental Europe to get to a game to have a ruck.