BBC news - Manc police releasing 49 faces

HighlandBear

In pics to be found and grassed on for the manchester debacle.

We shall see how many are bears, ST holders or just English lads as the claim was...

They go on the site at 9pm tonight after being on crimewatch..

Suppose we shall see.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/7844997.stm

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In pics to be found and grassed on for the manchester debacle.

We shall see how many are bears, ST holders or just English lads as the claim was...

They go on the site at 9pm tonight after being on crimewatch..

Suppose we shall see.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/7844997.stm

Was sent this earlier. Not sure if this is the right one or not ?

http://www2.jpscotland.co.uk/slideshows/sp...s/rangers-uefa/

I usually wouldnt have put anything about this up, but as its now coming out as concrete and they are having a fucking spot on crimewatch about it, its only fair its seen by bears.

One face out iof that lot is familiar to me, and that may be a lookalikey.

Dont know the fellas name tho, just to see...

Anything on crimewatch about this lot by GMP? you know, real criminals.

http://www.gmp.police.uk/mainsite/pages/appeals.htm

ASSOCIATED PAGES

* Robbery victim knocked over by getaway car - Salford. Last Updated 26/01/2009

* Fatal traffic collision - victim identified Last Updated 26/01/2009 (Salford)

* Cash robbed from care home Last Updated 26/01/2009 (Oldham)

* Offender points gun at shopkeeper in attempted robbery Last Updated 24/01/2009 (Metropolitan)

* Armed robbery at off licence - CCTV stills released Last Updated 24/01/2009 (Stockport)

* Off duty officer seriously assaulted Last Updated 23/01/2009 (Rochdale)

* Officer run over Last Updated 23/01/2009 (Bolton)

* Rape in Heaton Park, September 2008 - e-fit released Last Updated 23/01/2009

* Boy, 17, stabbed in the face Last Updated 23/01/2009 (South Manchester)

* Pensioners' burgled - appeal to trace couple Last Updated 22/01/2009

* Dog walker disturbs attacker. Last Updated 21/01/2009

* Stolen car driven into shop Last Updated 21/01/2009

* Next of kin appeal - Brian Purdy Last Updated 21/01/2009 (Salford)

* Burglars take war medals - Sale Last Updated 20/01/2009

* Attempted armed robbery - Eccles Last Updated 20/01/2009 (Salford)

* Next of kin appeal - Leonard Bevan Last Updated 23/01/2009 (North Manchester)

* Collision, Egerton Road, Bolton - second man died Last Updated 22/01/2009 (Bolton)

* Couple dragged out of bed in robbery Last Updated 12/01/2009

* Thuy Van Le Last Updated 12/01/2009 (Trafford)

* Fast food store targeted Last Updated 22/12/2008 (North Manchester)

* Murder of Daniel McFadden Last Updated 12/12/2008 (Bolton)

* Next of kin appeal - Irene Whittaker Last Updated 10/12/2008 (Salford)

Quick glance through that -- and very few colours. And those with colours could very well be English etc... But surely a few Bears as well.

But ffs.. 150,000-250,000 Bears there and a few (< 10) got caught up in some shite they shouldn't have been near? Not exactly a major issue.

I'll bet there are some tims in there too ... let's face it the whole UEFA business shows there is nothing this mob won't stoop to to blacken our name

That would be the icing on the cake, as its those reptiles who have been pushing this to the max..

Said before there were definitely Chelsea casuals down there, there were a group of them talking about the police a lot I walked past three times during the afternoon. Not 100% sure that's what they were obviously, but they were clearly up for a fight and were wearing Chelsea shirts.

Obviously it'd be good to see just where these guys are from etc, and everyone involved in the violence to get locked up like the animals they are though. Hopefully they catch them.

Fuckin scum to a man, bear or no bear.

Seen plenty of my own that night that I would quite happily see rot in hell.

To be fair, every ned in Glasgow was down that night on the 15 quid buses. Same thing could have happened to any club in the world that took 200,000 down the road.

what a lot of bullshit,how can the say "RANGERS fans the police want to talk to" when more than 3/4 of them have no colours on at all,so everyone was a rangers fan that day? there were no locals and no others teams fans present?,im sure theres even a tim in there with a big green celtic jacket on.alot of shite imo.

If i know any i will not be a grass...

If Manchester had bothered their arse to organise a European final better then we wouldn't be talking about this now....cheap bevvy,bad organisation,failure to respond to being told that nearly a quarter of a million Bears would be going to Manchester until the very last minute..

Manchester city council should have their mug shots on there not Bears.

Anyway you ain't seem me right :ninja:

If i know any i will not be a grass...

If Manchester had bothered their arse to organise a European final better then we wouldn't be talking about this now....cheap bevvy,bad organisation,failure to respond to being told that nearly a quarter of a million Bears would be going to Manchester until the very last minute..

Manchester city council should have their mug shots on there not Bears.

Anyway you ain't seem me right :ninja:

What took so long for the GMP to get these pictures out anyway?

Most of then wouldn't stand up in court, and I am sure No 8 is a TIM :gerbad: and there is one bloke, look likes he is wearing an English tracksuit?

The scotsman article has some interesting points, that I imagine will be conveniently left out when the record reports this, and also which really needs questions asked

As well as using facial recognition software, the force showed footage to almost 1,200 Scottish police officers in an attempt to positively identify people. - Surely if they were Scottish, and Rangers fans, this would have been easy to identify during this? no?

He said the force has already made several positive identifications, but would not divulge how many. "These people are not genuine fans, they are thugs." - why hasnt anything been made of this then? Perhaps they are not Rangers fans so, it wouldnt be deemed newsworthy?

Manchester City Council commissioned a report that found 99 per cent of Rangers fans had no involvement whatsoever in the antisocial behaviour in the city centre, with many rival fans and neutrals gathering together to celebrate the occasion. - "many rival fans and neutrals eh? That has never been mentioned before, apart from by us. Why not?

The scotsman article has some interesting points, that I imagine will be conveniently left out when the record reports this, and also which really needs questions asked

As well as using facial recognition software, the force showed footage to almost 1,200 Scottish police officers in an attempt to positively identify people. - Surely if they were Scottish, and Rangers fans, this would have been easy to identify during this? no?

He said the force has already made several positive identifications, but would not divulge how many. "These people are not genuine fans, they are thugs." - why hasnt anything been made of this then? Perhaps they are not Rangers fans so, it wouldnt be deemed newsworthy?

Manchester City Council commissioned a report that found 99 per cent of Rangers fans had no involvement whatsoever in the antisocial behaviour in the city centre, with many rival fans and neutrals gathering together to celebrate the occasion. - "many rival fans and neutrals eh? That has never been mentioned before, apart from by us. Why not?

It's your third point that really interests me. Nobody has mentioned this report, as you say. That we all knew this was the case has been dismissed as us making excuses and trying to dodge the blame. Why has no-one in the media picked up on this? You'd have thought the Scottish media would be looking for something which would at least partially exonerate Scots from blame? No? :rolleyes:

It's your third point that really interests me. Nobody has mentioned this report, as you say. That we all knew this was the case has been dismissed as us making excuses and trying to dodge the blame. Why has no-one in the media picked up on this? You'd have thought the Scottish media would be looking for something which would at least partially exonerate Scots from blame? No? :rolleyes:

The Scotsman has :ph34r:

The Scotsman has :ph34r:

Not really mate, perhaps they missed it and left it in by accident ;)

If it was me, I would have run that as the bloody headline! Something along the lines of "Rival fans and neutrals infiltrate Rangers fans in Manchester"

Instantly brings doubt into the equation