rangerswatp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this doesen't show a banner???

no theres no picture but there is a sentance about it at 19.35.

kk

aye a just saw it there good banner shows that fud murray anway

Rangers fans have been brilliant just show that fud murray that he cant take our money and give us fuck all back ie trophies the league

What a load of rubbish!

It's ironic on the night Novo has scored twice while Boyd has so far failed to score!

More ironic that when you actually play to win a game you actually have a better chance of doing so ( 2 up front)

What a load of rubbish!

It's ironic on the night Novo has scored twice while Boyd has so far failed to score!

While Boyd has worked very hard and linked up well (tu)

Boyd's played alright, I agree. Kind of irrelevant to the "No Boyd = No Goals = No Title(again)" thing though.

For the record, I'm neither a Boyd lover or hater, I've made my thoughts on him perfectly clear in the past. His goals are welcome, and he's a great goalscorer. He doesn't contribute the most to the overall performance, but he has improved in that department.

What a load of rubbish!

More ironic that when you actually play to win a game you actually have a better chance of doing so ( 2 up front)

(adj) ironic, ironical (characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is) "madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker"; "it was ironical that the well-planned scheme failed so completely" (tu)

What a load of rubbish!

While Boyd has worked very hard and linked up well (tu)

Boyd's played alright, I agree. Kind of irrelevant to the "No Boyd = No Goals = No Title(again)" thing though.

For the record, I'm neither a Boyd lover or hater, I've made my thoughts on him perfectly clear in the past. His goals are welcome, and he's a great goalscorer. He doesn't contribute the most to the overall performance, but he has improved in that department.

:lol: Fair point.

No problem with this banner, no idea why anyone would talk down his contribution this season...........

No-one is talking down his goals - how many leagues has Boyd contributed to winning?

Take him away and it doesn't mean we wont score.

No problem with this banner, no idea why anyone would talk down his contribution this season...........

No-one is talking down his goals - how many leagues has Boyd contributed to winning?

Take him away and it doesn't mean we wont score.

It’s a banner and they are trying to make a point.

Your blind faith that selling boyd would mean we would still score as many goals is misplaced in my opinion

If he stays, he stays - if he goes, he goes. I couldn't give a shit anymore, just aslong as he doesn't start in the tougher games ie, Old Firm, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen away.