Co-op Cup Final

allistera

me first then all on cccs sheme then kenny misser haters then roman catholic priests after that it will be a ballot of anyone in an even numbered house who has a front and back door

:lol:

No public sale if the mhanks win their game. CCCS, supporters busses and maybe a ballot/first come first served for season ticket holders.

If Dundee United win same scenario with a possible public sale, same as last season.

Im not on the CCS but hopefully i will get sorted if its an OF final since ive only missed one game this season but hey i more than expect to see people that havent been at a game in years crawling out the woodwork since its a big game (just like the Uefa cup final).

Im not on the CCS but hopefully i will get sorted if its an OF final since ive only missed one game this seaon but hey i more than expect to see people that havent been at a game in years crawling out the woodwork since its a big game (just like the Uefa cup final).

Indeed, corpulent hospitality mob will be out in force if we face the earls, no chance of a public sale...

BTW has anyone heard 'corpulent hospitality' before? Did I make it up?

Would the credit card scheme be guaranteed a ticket if it was Celtic?

if you applied for a ticket for this game, I would imagine yes

im not a member of the CCS and to make it worse I got a ticket through my bus, im in the shit if we get celtic I reckon

im not a member of the CCS and to make it worse I got a ticket through my bus, im in the shit if we get celtic I reckon

Aye we did tick the box for semi finals and finals.

You sure you can't get something from your bus?

TBH, I should be highest in priority for those without a ticket on our bus for the cup final, but I could lose out as I would have been expected to have filled in CCS for myself, Just have to wait and see really, The ticket office has mucked about our allocations for games for the past few years so I will have no idea, my dad says even if we get one I can take it but id rather we both got to go

next season I think I will just sign up for all the extras, I just dont think I can use my Maestro bank card for it?

TBH, I should be highest in priority for those without a ticket on our bus for the cup final, but I could lose out as I would have been expected to have filled in CCS for myself, Just have to wait and see really, The ticket office has mucked about our allocations for games for the past few years so I will have no idea, my dad says even if we get one I can take it but id rather we both got to go

next season I think I will just sign up for all the extras, I just dont think I can use my Maestro bank card for it?

Can't honestly say i know given that my mum deals with the payment details but i don't see any reason why you couldn't... I think it probably is just easier for you to sign up for all the extras, if you end up with a ticket you didn't want you could sell it to someone on your bus? It usually seems to work for ourselves, Thistle replay last year is the first time i remember being unsuccessful in a ballot.

Thats a fair point actually, I will probably get one of those pre paid mastercards and just load £100 quid on it, that should cover anything they will ever need to take off and I can load it back up when I need to

Thats a fair point actually, I will probably get one of those pre paid mastercards and just load £100 quid on it, that should cover anything they will ever need to take off and I can load it back up when I need to

They call it the credit card scheme but you don't have to actually use a credit card, I use my debit card on it.

I don't think maestro is accepted though bud. Think it's only visa electron.

Im not on the CCS but hopefully i will get sorted if its an OF final since ive only missed one game this seaon but hey i more than expect to see people that havent been at a game in years crawling out the woodwork since its a big game (just like the Uefa cup final).

Indeed, corpulent hospitality mob will be out in force if we face the earls, no chance of a public sale...

BTW has anyone heard 'corpulent hospitality' before? Did I make it up?

Like it, very descriptive. :D

I didn't realise it was that weekend :(

I know it's early days but does anyone know if it'll be an early kick-off (e.g. if the Tims win this evening)?

I'm away to the Amir Khan fight that weekend but could maybe make it back in time. If not I may have a ticket up for grabs if anyone needs one - my wee bro will have first dibs though.

I know it's early days but does anyone know if it'll be an early kick-off (e.g. if the Tims win this evening)?

I'm away to the Amir Khan fight that weekend but could maybe make it back in time. If not I may have a ticket up for grabs if anyone needs one - my wee bro will have first dibs though.

The game is set for a 3pm kick off on the Sunday, end of.

Excellent (tu)

:gerbad:

Excellent (tu)

:gerbad:

:gerbad: That smiley drives me nuts. :lol: