Anyone know what happened to Ferguson

Not nice to see an injury to a Rangers player, unless it's Khenny Miller but this could be a blessing in disguise!

Hopefully it's nothinng serious, I'd rather he was replaced than miss oiut due to injury.

Not nice to see an injury to a Rangers player, unless it's Khenny Miller but this could be a blessing in disguise!

Hopefully it's nothinng serious, I'd rather he was replaced than miss oiut due to injury.

Two words... Lee McCulloch. Hurry back Fergie!

It could work even worser for us but because Lee Mcullcoch could replace him

as he did the nigh as a sub

Yeh, on SportsSound said he went striaght down the tunnel with the Doc holding his leg.

Edu, Edu, Edu, Edu, Edu ?

Aye he did did u not watch the game m8

I was watching from a link given by someone on here

but it was in Germen lol

Nah mate, was out a driving lesson most of the night. When i came in, just sat listened to the game, done some studying. Then when it was over came on here to see some reports.

Most of the time the game is all stop start and buffers. Drives me up the fucking wall. :ph34r:

I don't think McCulloch played badly v Aberdeen.

I wouldn't feel unenthusiastic if he was in the team for the Utd game, but i'd much rather see Edu in the team, if fit.

Edu has a knee injury just now does he not plus he's been out for a good month with another injury. McCulloch for central mid or move Davis in one and stick Novo out wide, Fleck on the other side and Naismith up front. Maybe swap Naisy with Novo.