• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong, but

If a club can prove weather was a factor, then the deal CAN still go ahead

And

Championship clubs like Birmingham, can operate outside the transfer window

Only the EPL is allowing that rule. The SPL and Football League are not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/7865432.stm

(tu)

It cant only be the EPL.

Queresma plays in Italy and Arshavin plays in Russia.

FIFA would need to sanction ALL deals affected by the weather.

Does anyone actually know what DM needed the £3mil for? I, like most, presume it was to pay some debt to keep Lloyds happy for a while. However was it to service the debts of Rangers FC or MIH? and if it was to service Rangers debts exclusively where does that leave us now? Not too good with the financial end, guess i just want someone to tell me they KNOW we'll be ok without the £3mil as it seemed important to DM to get it.

With Adam gone Beasley is more likely to get a game.

earlier this season i would have agreed

but with Fleck, Naismith, Novo and Aaron all able to play,wide i do not see him playing at all

thats before i mention Lee McCulloch

Beasley's performance in the game away to hailtonw as the worst I've seen from a Rangers player in a long time. I wouldn't have been sorry to have seen him go.

the game we won 7-1 Ferguson Mendes played well because they had a outlet to use Beasley he kept the ball and stull caused tthem problems

Beasley's performance in the game away to hailtonw as the worst I've seen from a Rangers player in a long time. I wouldn't have been sorry to have seen him go.

the game we won 7-1 Ferguson Mendes played well because they had a outlet to use Beasley he kept the ball and stull caused tthem problems

He was absolutely shite in the 7-1 game. Aaron was miles better.

He was absolutely shite in the 7-1 game. Aaron was miles better.

He was great I thought :unsure: fell over about 6 times but other than he was great.