Artur Boruc Rumour

orangeyin

Found this on a ratcatcher's forum:

If [the rumours] are to be believed it would appear we have a goalkeeper who is a alcoholic, match fixing, wife-beating rapist who has had a gay relationship with a reserve player whilst all the time maintaining an impressive coke habit and who was arrested for assault on Thursday night.

:mutley:

Oh please let it all be true.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fond this on another forum. Not sure I believe any of it, but it's quite a funny read nonetheless!

Hey Guys check this out...

First there is a bit of a story to this one which, I thought was quite funny at the time but since the recent revelations with the McGeady-Boruc bust up lends more credence to it!

Anyway, I was on a business trip to Poland recently and within the group of all women present was a girlfriend of Artur Boruc's wife.

So one evening whilst relaxing with a few drinks I got chatting to Kamilla and it wasn't long before she mentioned her connection to Artur Boruc's wife, as she knew I was from Glasgow.

As it turned out however, she was really pleased that I was a BIG Rangers fan and told me a few things that really surprised me one of which was that Artur Boruc's wife was actually infatuated with Rangers Fans (guys of course)!

As the discussion progressed I became more and more amazed at the revelations she was telling me about Mrs Boruc. Apparently, since Artur signed for Celtic she was really turned off by the Celtic Fans and life in Scotland was difficult as she was often bothered on a regular basis when out in Glasgow and felt uneasy with the attention she was getting from the Celtic fans.

Anyway, the next bit is where it starts to get interesting. Apparently when out and about in the town Mrs Boruc used to get some interaction with gers fans but in a humerous banter kind of way and generally good humoured. She really liked this and used to play up to it and soon became attracted to the favourable attention she was getting from Gers Fans.

Kamilla told me that during one of Celtic's Champions league away matches (she told me which one but I forgot as I nearly choked on my vodka & coke) she got talking to a hunky Gers fan whilst out shopping and ended up taking him back to her place for a bit of woopsy...

Anyway this next bit is where the wheels really started to fall off for Artur and his wife's relationship as according to Kamilla, they were not sleeping together because Artur was not satisfying her. (It turns out Artur's downstairs thingy is like a young boys! - i'll come to that in a minute, pardon the pun).

All hell broke out when she revealled to Artur that she was preggers and she also told him the father was a Gers Fan. As you can imagine Artur went into flip mode and that's why he shows open hatred for the Gers and there fans because he cannot get this out of his head. He still really can't come to terms with it.

My understanding of the Boruc v McGeady thing was this. Apparently, Artur used to wait fully kitted in the dressing room until most of the players were washed and dressed, which the players used to tease him about but they just thought it was an odd thing Polish people did, however one day after an away match one of the players noticed his size problem and as you can imagine from then on they teased him about it. Albeit after a while they stopped because they knew he got really upset by it!

You know the rest, McGeady apparently made some throw away remark on the training ground that Artur took to be relating to the parentage of his son and went berzerk and it later exploded in the changing room when McGeady was laughing and joking and Artur thought he was talking behind his back about his man size and stiffened him (again pardon the pun!)

So there you have it and I thought that what better info to make a song about (and this was Kamilla's suggestion - so I'm not sure it originally came from Artur's wife's boyfriend, who she is still seeing by-the-way!)

Fond this on another forum. Not sure I believe any of it, but it's quite a funny read nonetheless!

First there is a bit of a story to this one which, I thought was quite funny at the time but since the recent revelations with the McGeady-Boruc bust up lends more credence to it!

Anyway, I was on a business trip to Poland recently and within the group of all women present was a girlfriend of Artur Boruc's wife.

So one evening whilst relaxing with a few drinks I got chatting to Kamilla and it wasn't long before she mentioned her connection to Artur Boruc's wife, as she knew I was from Glasgow.

As it turned out however, she was really pleased that I was a BIG Rangers fan and told me a few things that really surprised me one of which was that Artur Boruc's wife was actually infatuated with Rangers Fans (guys of course)!

As the discussion progressed I became more and more amazed at the revelations she was telling me about Mrs Boruc. Apparently, since Artur signed for Celtic she was really turned off by the Celtic Fans and life in Scotland was difficult as she was often bothered on a regular basis when out in Glasgow and felt uneasy with the attention she was getting from the Celtic fans.

Anyway, the next bit is where it starts to get interesting. Apparently when out and about in the town Mrs Boruc used to get some interaction with gers fans but in a humerous banter kind of way and generally good humoured. She really liked this and used to play up to it and soon became attracted to the favourable attention she was getting from Gers Fans.

Kamilla told me that during one of Celtic's Champions league away matches (she told me which one but I forgot as I nearly choked on my vodka & coke) she got talking to a hunky Gers fan whilst out shopping and ended up taking him back to her place for a bit of woopsy...

Anyway this next bit is where the wheels really started to fall off for Artur and his wife's relationship as according to Kamilla, they were not sleeping together because Artur was not satisfying her. (It turns out Artur's downstairs thingy is like a young boys! - i'll come to that in a minute, pardon the pun).

All hell broke out when she revealled to Artur that she was preggers and she also told him the father was a Gers Fan. As you can imagine Artur went into flip mode and that's why he shows open hatred for the Gers and there fans because he cannot get this out of his head. He still really can't come to terms with it.

My understanding of the Boruc v McGeady thing was this. Apparently, Artur used to wait fully kitted in the dressing room until most of the players were washed and dressed, which the players used to tease him about but they just thought it was an odd thing Polish people did, however one day after an away match one of the players noticed his size problem and as you can imagine from then on they teased him about it. Albeit after a while they stopped because they knew he got really upset by it!

You know the rest, McGeady apparently made some throw away remark on the training ground that Artur took to be relating to the parentage of his son and went berzerk and it later exploded in the changing room when McGeady was laughing and joking and Artur thought he was talking behind his back about his man size and stiffened him (again pardon the pun!)

So there you have it and I thought that what better info to make a song about (and this was Kamilla's suggestion - so I'm not sure it originally came from Artur's wife's boyfriend, who she is still seeing by-the-way!)

How fucking hilarious would that be if it was true sounds like pish though :lol::gerbad:

Thats cringeworthy bullshit, if any earls are reading this they will be pissing themselves at the stupidity of that. I think the size of Arturs cock is the least of his worries.

Heard a few rumours at work today about a certain goalie, from a few different people, both tims & gers supporters about a BIG story thats about to break tomorrow. Don't know if the rumours are true, but watch out tomorrow anyway & we'll all see if they are.

WATP

:scot:

:uk:

Just heard from a reliable source that Mr A Boruc will not be playing on Sunday, and also he may never play again.

1. Caught match fixing in the Celtic 2 - Rangers 4

2. Caught match fixing in the Hibernian 2 - Celtic 0

And this will be coming out over the weekend.

Boruc's ex-wife's father is a big shot in the Polish Mafia, and due to him fecking her about has ben putting more and more pressure on him to throw more games.