Did I Miss Something?

Mark.

I have seen a few people on here saying things like "At least we didn't lose" and "We could be five points behind".

Since when were we happy with going and playing with fear, totally defensively against a team far worse than us? Since when were we happy with being so negative and playing people out of position everywhere?

Pathetic. A 4-4-2 would have won us that game today.

I can forgive Walter for starting with a 4-5-1, I can even forgive him for keeping it second half. But WHY, when they are there for the taking and we can go top with a win, and you have the best goalscorer in Britain sitting on the bench, did he continue with the 4-5-1 ad leave Boyd unused?

It is better to be 2 points behind than 5, sometimes you need to look on the bright side.

Trust me mate, I am normally extremely positive but this has just pushed me over the edge.

There are only so many times you can give the management the benefit of the doubt and "look on the bright side".

I can forgive Walter for starting with a 4-5-1, I can even forgive him for keeping it second half. But WHY, when they are there for the taking and we can go top with a win, and you have the best goalscorer in Britain sitting on the bench, did he continue with the 4-5-1 ad leave Boyd unused?

I said this during the game, and to my girlfriend, when we only had what 2-3 shots on target the whole game? Which is abysmal, and our/Britain top goal scorer is sat on the bench!

_45479613_boyd_miller_416.jpg

Or try and win the game and end up 5 points behind.

Fear.

When did the Rangers fans start fearing tims?

Alot of people on here say things like '2nd best is not good enough for us' yet at the same time think playing for the drawer is fine.

Fear.

since we had the abysmal record of 3 wins in 8 YEARS at the piggery

we have tried all sorts of formations, from mcleish going for it, to walters 4-5-1

today we didnt look like losing firstly a goal and secondly the game, surely thats the first part of football no?

thats better than some games at the piggery, where, while we look good going up front, you used to cover your eyes everytime they put a ball into our box

celtic were poor and there for the taking today.

We smelled of fear in the first half and they had most of the possession. We did much better in the second half but really never looked like scoring. When Miller came on and not Boyd I knew the result was a definite 0-0.

If MacDonald had not missed that sitter (header) early on we were dead meat.

I have seen a few people on here saying things like "At least we didn't lose" and "We could be five points behind".

Since when were we happy with going and playing with fear, totally defensively against a team far worse than us? Since when were we happy with being so negative and playing people out of position everywhere?

Pathetic. A 4-4-2 would have won us that game today.

Aye exactly I think a few Rangers fans think they should have beat us. then it would b a good result, but they shouldnt have beat us.

:uk:

Fear.

Ever heard of playing it safe?

celtic were poor and there for the taking today.

Just like they were there for the taking at Ibrox...

Object of the exercise is to win the league - far more important than bragging points next week at work. A win today would not have won the league, but I think a defeat might have lost it.

We were correct to be cautious and the result is a good one for us.

We went for it at Ibrox and Celtic nicked the game.

4-1-4-1 was the correct formation. Personal could have been better though, Fleck was wasted in the 1st half and the back line and midfield dropped far to deep and allowed Celtic to play football in our half. To Walter's credit, we were much better in the 2nd half and Celtic weren't a threat at all

I think if Boyd had put in the performance of Lafferty today he would be getting pelters at this moment in time.

(tu)

Not Laffs fault,just didn't get the service.

Try saying that when Boyd doesn't score in a game, YOU'LL get pelters :lol:

I think if Boyd had put in the performance of Lafferty today he would be getting pelters at this moment in time.

(tu)

Not Laffs fault,just didn't get the service.

Try saying that when Boyd doesn't score in a game, YOU'LL get pelters :lol:

Aye,well he does fuck all else.... :craphead:

Fear.

Ever heard of playing it safe?

And the result is that the game was utterly pointless.

Would you rather be 2 points behind or 1 point clear? The answer is obvious and people can say they could've won but they were pish, we could have played them for a week and they wouldn't of scored.