***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

Great 1st half considering the options up front.

Solid defence, Wallace and Aluko looking very dangerous, Davis much improved, Edu got into the towards the end of the first half and Healy got his goal.

Really fucked for strikers just now though.

Fleck played decent though.

Much more like it. Playing the formation I like with linkup midfielder and two fast wide midfielders. Good performance and playing football for a change. Hope this is a sign for things to come but we had that before and Ally went back to lump up the park.

Playing better certainly. I dunno about brilliant though. Far far better though :crabflute:

The last ten minutes or so we died down a little, but before that some of the play was fantastic. At one point, Fleck played a backheel on the left touchline for Davis or Wallace, who burst forward after a nice build up. One of the best moves we've made all season.

Really pleased with this. Should be able to take a few more off them, and get Salim on the pitch. :Kerkar:

best first half i have seen from us for a long time. Davis has been controlling the midfield. Looks a totally different player than what we saw on wednesday night. Wallace has been excellent on the left, couple of excellent runs.