***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

The last ten minutes or so we died down a little, but before that some of the play was fantastic. At one point, Fleck played a backheel on the left touchline for Davis or Wallace, who burst forward after a nice build up. One of the best moves we've made all season.

Really pleased with this. Should be able to take a few more off them, and get Salim on the pitch. :Kerkar:

Ha here's hoping, i'll be happy just with a win right now! Motherwell will come out second half, will test us more but certainly leave more space in behind.

We're playing well but this one isn't won yet.

Someone got another link vipbox doesnae work in my work.

Btw last time ill be posting any genuine info on here after my thread getting deleted, pure bullshit!

I put your thread back up before you posted this mate. Not sure why it was removed, but it's back now (tu)

I think you have to just accept Healy for what he is. He's nowhere near the player Jela is but I think if you played him for 90 minutes, 5 games in a row, he'd score you a few goals. He certainly won't add as much to the overall play as Jela would but he'll finish some chances

I put your thread back up before you posted this mate. Not sure why it was removed, but it's back now (tu)

Thanks BP but in truth you should have left it down, the usual from some posters on here. We got an update about 125 to say he is nowhere near the squad and he was off. I was on my way to work, and had no more details. Darchevinny has been updated a bit more but its nothing earthshattering. Just thought i would update RM at times i dont know why we bother

Rangers started out well, but have shaded off a little and M'well although on the back foot have created at least two good scoring chances.

This game should have been won by now but it is still up for grabs.

Would have preferred McMillan at RB.

Our lack of strikers is now a problem with Lafferty's injury.

Played well - a big improvement on our recent form - but the points are far from safe - yet.

Thanks BP but in truth you should have left it down, the usual from some posters on here. We got an update about 125 to say he is nowhere near the squad and he was off. I was on my way to work, and had no more details. Darchevinny has been updated a bit more but its nothing earthshattering. Just thought i would update RM at times i dont know why we bother

I've posted in your thread asking people to keep it on-topic. I'll keep an eye on it, if they can't discuss the thread topic they won't be posting in the thread.

Bore off

A scrappy goal.... his 2nd for Rangers...

Whoe needs Jelavic eh?

scrappy goal?

here was me thinking alluko linked up with edu on the right who through sheer determination got past his man after being tackled skipped by and crossed the ball on the deck to healey who then turned and it slotted it past the keeper who was wrong footed.

thats not a scrappy goal, a scrappy goal is when every cunt misses it and somebody taps it, IE edu agaist the taigs at ibrox

Healy is shite to be frank

4 goals in 30 games for sunderland

29 goals in 111 games for Leeds

says it all really

1 goal today and on our way for 3 points

Learn to love and not hate