Our attitude to wards Charles Green is a disgrace

The fans that have never gave him a shot, never spoke anything positive about him, and today demanded he fuck off before and after he bought the assets need a fucking good look at themselves

Even today when he offered Walter the chairmans role in the club we have fans still demanding he simply sell up and leave no matter what.

This is the guy that at least gave us a fighting shot at a CVA, he at least gave the money to secure all assets instead of them being picked apart by the fucking vultures.

McColl and Park in this supposed Smith fronted consortium were nowhere to be seen when we needed a CVA, nowhere to be seen when Green made a binding agreement to buy all assets even with the threat of numerous sanctions from the SFA and SPL

I think the Rangers support should be firstly thanking Green for all he has tried to do and all he has done, then asking Smith's consortium where the fuck they were 6 weeks ago.

The shite heading towards Green is nothing short of shambolic :angry:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu)

Actually, Smith was never going to come in 6 weeks ago. No way would he have risked being 'in charge' of Rangers going into liquidation (which would have happened anyway). I think he's come at the right time, he just has to negotiate a fair price with Green and the deal will be done imo. Probably over the next couple of days.

The fans that have never gave him a shot, never spoke anything positive about him, and today demanded he fuck off before and after he bought the assets need a fucking good look at themselves

Even today when he offered Walter the chairmans role in the club we have fans still demanding he simply sell up and leave no matter what.

This is the guy that at least gave us a fighting shot at a CVA, he at least gave the money to secure all assets instead of them being picked apart by the fucking vultures.

McColl and Park in this supposed Smith fronted consortium were nowhere to be seen when we needed a CVA, nowhere to be seen when Green made a binding agreement to buy all assets even with the threat of numerous sanctions from the SFA and SPL

I think the Rangers support should be firstly thanking Green for all he has tried to do and all he has done, then asking Smith's consortium where the fuck they were 6 weeks ago.

Cant agree more, no one else could or would come up with the money to save us. Dont think the consortium from today would have the same credibility if Walter wasnt amongst them and where were they a few weeks ago?

I'm certain that the financial requirements he and his consortium are in this for will be satisfied.

I'm not angry with the man, but it's very difficult to imagine he'll be around much longer. And that, of course, is what he stated as his desired outcome.

Green stuck to his original mantra today, if Park and McColl want in then put your money up and join us. Walter can be chairman. Everyones a winner. £20 million worth of investment is better than £10million.

He Deserves a Chance. He Has been true to his words so far and as far as im concerned ill be getting my season ticket anyways. REGARDLESS of which league we are in. division 3 preferably but spl i will still follow as whatever team is on the park will need our support

From the level headed posters I don't think so at all.

He admitted himself he wanted to make money from Rangers, he came in and put money on the table for that I am thankful. But when a figure such as Walter Smith enters the fray people are going to get excited and hope he does take the money from Smith & Co.

It's not like he's being hard done by, we just want him to take his money sooner than we imagined.

People giving him abuse are being way OTT, I also think there is frustration being let out on Green that would be aimed at Murray/Whyte if they were about.

Overall, I think you are looking at one extreme of the spectrum and then going right to the other end of it.

Agreed (tu)

I'm on the fence about the guy, but I can't agree that the amount offered gave us ANY chance of the CVA, I'm nervous that he gave 'a nod and a wink' that HMRC were on board, when they clearly weren't, and I'm nervous that one of the consortium is no such thing. After all we've been through I think it's understandable that the idea of Walters return is so popular.

I'm on the fence about the guy, but I can't agree that the amount offered gave us ANY chance of the CVA, I'm nervous that he gave 'a nod and a wink' that HMRC were on board, when they clearly weren't, and I'm nervous that one of the consortium is no such thing. After all we've been through I think it's understandable that the idea of Walters return is so popular.

He has been offered to be part of greens consortium like the rest of walters have if willing to put there money in. surely this is better than nothing? if he gets us back to were we belong even if he doesnt he deserves to make a profit after all we would have no club if it wasnt for him in the first place

Agree completely JBJ.

He has been upfront and honest with us since day one and we should be thanking him not criticising him.

He stepped in when it looked like we were going to be liquidated straight away with the possibility of Ibrox, Murray Park and other assets sold to pay creditors.

We would not have had a club at all.

At least now we have a club Newco it may be but it is still Rangers and will still have Ibrox and Murray park. We may lose some players and we probably will have to start again in the 3rd division but we are still Rangers and we will come back.

No one is saying Walter and his consortium cannot buy us from Green and that may still happen, which from my personal opinion it would be fantastic.

But we should never forget when all these " WOULD BE IF THEY COULD BE'S " were playing with our emotions with on/off bids and bullshit. GREEN and his consortium saved us.:praise:

He has been offered to be part of greens consortium like the rest of walters have if willing to put there money in. surely this is better than nothing? if he gets us back to were we belong even if he doesnt he deserves to make a profit after all we would have no club if it wasnt for him in the first place

I'd be delighted if they joined Green, because it would mean they think the guy has a plan that will benefit Rangers. As it stands, it worries me what they think they know that prompted them to bid against.

After all the Rangers have gone through in the last few years and yet people have a go at the fans if they don't warmly embrace someone they have no clue about, but would rather see a legend in charge.

Charles Green has offered everyone from all consortiums to be part of his consortium. he has even said walter can be chairman by 9am in the morning. If he has something to hide then he is a funny way to hide it. He was the one who came along when it mattered with the cash and the deal, yet he still rules out no one. I dont see the same offer to Charles Green

A agree abusing green is bang out of order, he's a shrewd business man!

A like the guy he has stuck by what he set out to do and openly invited sir walter n co to join him stabilise the club! Am hopeing they can work something out, last thing we need is the club being involved in a tug of war. It's time we all rally behind green and whoever comes on board n focus on the next hurdle i.e. we're the feck we playing next season!