What Other Teams Do You Support (If Any)?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know ur going to shot me down ere but I have my dads side in family come from Glasgow always went to games when was young before moved away ,but got a season ticket at old Trafford I always get up to see the rangers whenever possible I can always buy the gear and all sorts I await the response...

I know ur going to shot me down ere but I have my dads side in family come from Glasgow always went to games when was young before moved away ,but got a season ticket at old Trafford I always get up to see the rangers whenever possible I can always buy the gear and all sorts I await the response...

I'd hate to have your outlook on football. You have my pity on the fact you cannot sense real passion or love for a football team.

How can anyone support more than 1 team ? I actually hate hearing people say that they do.

I support Rangers and Rangers only.

I take an interest in Chelsea myself, and like to see Real Madrid beat Barcelona to the league, but loving them like I do Rangers is absolute bollocks. :drugang:

Rangers should be enough for anyone.

Well said m8, I support Rangers and Rangers only look at west ham scores hope they do well but my 100% support is the gers :crabflute: I hope barcelona get fucked by anybody cheating basturds cheated us out of a goal against them when Thierry Henry slid in putting the ball in with his hand, it was at the nou camp I was at it and I still feel we could have took something out that game if that did nae happin :angry:

From a long line of Sandy Row men, so the Blues will always be there, but Rangers are my passion and the team that get my money. Used to watch Stoke when I lived down there, but can't get too worked up about them. Support Norn Iron internationally, but that's a different kettle of fish.

first and formost im a rangers fan... secondly im a football fan and third... i do love to gamble. av got a few quid on a man city real madrid double... so al be keeping a close eye on they cunts. and im thinking of putin a few quid on leicester.

ive only got love for one team... but al be following a few :21: