traitors returning

fauldy72

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate these players. Davis in particular gave us 4 great seasons and a took a 75% cut while duff and phelps fucked about for months.

The only cvnt to blame for all this shite is the bug eyed fuck that bought the club with fans money with the sole intention of liquidating it.

seen gaz92 post about the traitors and i got thinking what would folk think of the likes of shagger naisy and davis all comleted there new contracts and then came back to us on bosmans once we are back in the spl and europe. would we accept them home?

calling them their nicknames gives these arseholes some credibility and they deserve none

What I have said is true. Regarding Naismith and Whittaker I have already made my feelings clear on those two. They were badly advised. Naismith also wants to play for rangers again, so 1. how can he play for a club that is dead? Again, 2. the boys will regret their comments in years to come.

1. Only he can answer that as it was this supposed Rangers supporter who said it.

2. Should have thought of that before they started spouting their shyte then shouldn't they.

I cannot believe you want to defend these players by making excuses for them saying "they were badly advised". How do you know what they were advised to do or say? Just supposing they were 'advised' to say and do the things they did. They are men, not daft wee boys and they were supposed to be supporters playing for the Club they love. They did not have to heed the advice given them. Instead they decide to make stupid statements that totally contradicted what every other Rangers supporter believes and is fighting for and instead of helping the Club they fucked off at the first given opportunity so no, they were not badly advised. They saw an easy way out of a bad situation and instead of pulling together to help 'their' Club they pissed off into the sunset and the lure of English clubs £££'s.

The only advice a man must listen to, is that of his own conscience.

I don't hate these players. Davis in particular gave us 4 great seasons and a took a 75% cut while duff and phelps fucked about for months.

The only cvnt to blame for all this shite is the bug eyed fuck that bought the club with fans money with the sole intention of liquidating it.

So letting their contracts transfer over to simply let the club get even a small transfer fee was too much to ask for?

Fuck them, the wage cuts will have been more than made up for with the big fat signing on fees.

1. Only he can answer that as it was this supposed Rangers supporter who said it.

2. Should have thought of that before they started spouting their shyte then shouldn't they.

I cannot believe you want to defend these players by making excuses for them saying "they were badly advised". How do you know what they were advised to do or say? Just supposing they were 'advised' to say and do the things they did. They are men, not daft wee boys and they were supposed to be supporters playing for the Club they love. They did not have to heed the advice given them. Instead they decide to make stupid statements that totally contradicted what every other Rangers supporter believes and is fighting for and instead of helping the Club they fucked off at the first given opportunity so no, they were not badly advised. They saw an easy way out of a bad situation and instead of pulling together to help 'their' Club they pissed off into the sunset and the lure of English clubs £££'s.

The only advice a man must listen to, is that of his own conscience.

Well said. "Bought and sold for English gold.".

Im still baffled why they left the way they did. Instead of going quietly.

Shagger: Why shouldnt i sign for Besiktas? My club was liquidated.

Davis: I had to escape my Rangers turmoil.

Naismith and Whittaker (with agents hand up their arses): Rangers dont exist any more, we dont want to transfer to SEVCO.

Why not transfer over, but insert a clause with a low release fee? Even a hundred grand, that way the club still gets something.

I couldnt bring myself to sit in the stands cheering if we ever signed any of them again. For me, the door is shut, bolted at four points, with.the chain on.

There can be no question of these mercenaries ever returning to Ibrox - whatever the reason. They choose to abandon the club for their own selfish financial reasons, when they could easily (and properly) have transferred their respective contracts and then legitimately sought their exit, knowing that the club would have received a fee at a time when it was in severe financial difficulty.

They're GONE and should stay that way!

The players had people in their ear telling them that Green was bad for the club. It was thought that giving Green any money from a transfer might damage the club in the longer term (Green staying). At the time, it was not a straightforward decision for the players.

Aye. And these people in thier ears, were so calles fucking Rangers men. Yet another own goal by arseholes that wanted thier slice of the Rangers pie....at any cost.

I am convinced that the muck raking done by so many of our so called Rangers men, is half the reason these players didnt transfer over. That and of course the nice wee signing bonus that "free agents" get.

Fuck every player who did not transfer over......fuck every so called Rangera man that stuck the knife into Green. And fuck anyone who still thinks that the blue knights or john brown were a good idea. Arseholea to a man, they almost killed my club and i will NEVER forgive or forget.

/rant

How could they return to a club that in their own words no longer exists?

I would ban them from Ibrox to the extent that even if we ever play one of their teams in the future they are not allowed in to the stadium. If we don't exist how can they take the field to play against us?