Alexander Injured?!

FifeBearette

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander was always going to get injured at some point in the next 3 years - a decent team always needs at least 2 good keepers - I don't know much about Gallagher but (in some ways) this is what we want (not an injury) but our younger players getting game/development time.

hope alexanders ok. But would like to see Gallacher play a couple of games I watched him play in the 8 0 friendly win at hawick royal albert and although had very little work to do in hour he played looked very comfertable on the ball and kept control of his defence

What's the rules regarding us registering an emergency keeper if there's a couple of injuries? Surely we'd be allowed to bring someone in

Remember that embargo?

I think it could be quite a worry if Alexander was injured. I'm not doubting the young lad's ability, but he is untested. Suppose he has to get his chance at some point though.

Remember that embargo?

I think it could be quite a worry if Alexander was injured. I'm not doubting the young lad's ability, but he is untested. Suppose he has to get his chance at some point though.

Agreed, Alexander shouldn't be out for any more than a week with this injury that he may or may not have, but what happens if he breaks an arm or something? Not questioning Gall's ability for a second but he is not ready for regular senior football, neither is whoever we would need to bring in as number 2. Bit worrying.

Remember that embargo?

Of course I remember that embargo . All I'm saying is there any exceptions in bringing in emergency loan deals if we happen to have an injury crisis in that department that left us without a keeper?

Of course I remember that embargo . All I'm saying is there any exceptions in bringing in emergency loan deals if we happen to have an injury crisis in that department that left us without a keeper?

I don't think so, the only option would be a 17 year old.

Dundee had their transfer embargo lifted when they got out of admin, somehow I can't see something similar happening to us.