Theres still something about CG..

Reid

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all.

Lasagne, chips & peas & a good blow job.

How hard can that be?

:lol: im not an expert in giving blow jobs but i can cook a decent lasagne :pipe:

:matron:

Will WVB compromise? Lasagne and a bad blow job.

The drama on RM tonight is riveting

homer_eating_popcorn.jpg

All right, but apart from all the above and sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what has Charles Green ever done for us?

nothing, not a damn thing, we should crucify him next to brian.

exactly mate, this has to be remembered from both angles though. As you can see from some of the replies in here, some folk are all to quick to jump anything that would remotely suggest CG isnt a god.

when we're sitting pretty turning over a 10million a year profit then i'll happily get on my hands and knees and bow in front of him, but until he does that i dont think we should all be so taken by him. By all means give him the credit for what he's done so far, but he's not our saviour... yet.

It appears that he is winning a number of battles, but he has not won the war yet. But by all appearances, he's on our side - and the Bears are on his side. So if it stays like that, then it is a win/win for all.

What is nonsensical about a hotel complex?

Where is the nonsense in bringing out a top in a colour which will be a guaranteed money-spinner?

Are our people so indoctrinated by these f.cken tims that we are not allowed an orange top - or even think of having an orange top. These cunts can have all sorts or fenian ourish trash on their shirts, and our Rangers people are paranoid about our (rightful) affiliation to the colour orange.

Orange tops it is, and i'll proudly wear mine -

.. that doesnt sit right. he seems to have all the answers and says exactly what we want to hear exactly when we want to hear them.

keep vigilant bears :ph34r:

I prefer Caution rather than cynicism.

Your attitude is more suspicion than vigilance. Had you merely been vigilant you would not have posted your thread, that is suspicion. You appear worried that things are going well.

After the Murray / Whyte fiasco, I don't think that anyone who runs the club will be trusted 100%.

But you have to say that everything that CG has said he will do has been done so far. Because of that you have to give the man credit where credits due.

My personal opinion, for what its worth, is that CG came up to make a fast buck but has since become totally at one with the club and will be here for a long time to come, purely because he has found something he loves and is worth fighting for.

As for the negativity from some about the Orange tops, I personally would wear mine with pride.

Are our people so indoctrinated by these f.cken tims that we are not allowed an orange top - or even think of having an orange top. These cunts can have all sorts or fenian ourish trash on their shirts, and our Rangers people are paranoid about our (rightful) affiliation to the colour orange.

Orange tops it is, and i'll proudly wear mine -

There is nothing wrong with us having an Orange top. It should have no bearing if we chose to wear it because of its perceived affiliation to Protestantism. Since when has it been illegal to be Protestant? Since when has it been illegal to promote a Protestant heritage? The Parkhead mob have brought out a 3rd strip which looks like a short-length priest's cassock with its religious motif instead of a badge. That motif is deliberate for its affiliation to Irish Catholicism but nobody says anything about that. They wear a shirt with the flag of another country. The silence is deafening.

Bring out an Orange top and make no apology for doing so.

I don't believe either of them will happen. He's just playing to the gallery.

He may not be able to deliver on the hotel bit because of other factors out-with his control, one of which being the tim-dominated council. There is absolutely nothing to prevent him delivering on an Orange strip.