***The Official Rangers v Queen's Park Thread***

AlBear.

Superb finish Black (he has played well today too!!)

Now, Now you dont want some on here to have to change their opinions, wait for the, It is only one goal, one good game in x amount, not good enough to be a Rangers player etc etc. this will kill them.

Good on ya Blackie keep it up son you can only get better, show the d******* on here what I know you are made of.

Pair Sandaza and Little and the goals will come. Will probably take a lot of stick for this, but I hope that is our front pairing and that Jig is not restored to the starting XI.

Jigs a hero but he must earn his place like anybody else, he'll understand that im sure.

Now, Now you dont want some on here to have to change their opinions, wait for the, It is only one goal, one good game in x amount, not good enough to be a Rangers player etc etc. this will kill them.

Good on ya Blackie keep it up son you can only get better, show the d******* on here what I know you are made of.

Calm down dear, we're all delighted Black scored, hope he keeps it up.

Chris Hegarty looks alot more assured than Ross Perry in central defence, and the Greek looks ok at full back re pace and can play the ball also.............saying that not much for them to do today, but never the less they played well. Kyle Hutton had another good game he has a great touch and use of the ball and always finds space to make or receive a pass. Not the quickest , but has that all important skill of reading the game and that can make up for that burst although he is no slouch and the more games he gets the better he will become.

McKay made a blinding run to set up the first and perhaps is learning to take them on down the wing as opposed to cutting inside. ALLY now has to show the players who perform that they will nto just be dropped when some of what people think are the big names of the team comeback after injury or suspension.

Lewis McLeod is one who should not be forced back early as the league ia all but won now, play him the last 20 in games , just to keep him ticking over for next season.

Their keeper could be worth taking a punt on as cover, no fee and salary would not be that great.

Young Mitchell was not on long enough, but showed he is not frightened to have a dig at goal and another who has the sense to move the ball forward and make runs off the ball.

A really good performance overall although the finishing was a bit slack in the first half. At last Ally moves Little in to the middle, plays with 2 natural wingers and puts in a natural RB. A good balance to the team today and really happy.

Great game, it took a wee while to get going I think confidence was a little low after last week. However when the first goal went in I thought we were going to have a good game. I thought Ian Black finally had a good game and a goal and a man of the match to boot. I thought Barrie was great bombing down the park and was delighted to see Andy Mitchell getting on. Good game, good result, onwards and upwards and couldn't dream of it without Ally, what a legend.