Is this true re Sheffield Tickets - can one of the Owls on here confirm?

Why would we have Sheffield Wednesday fans on here?

Mental.

hmm...looking for a reaction I see, whats up pal? I know the tennis was shite but the sun Is shinning and everyone should be happy!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must mean the "south stand" as the north stands closed for the game.

Nah mate, north stand.

I live in Blackpool, but the guy over the phone never bothered with my Glasgow accent!

Don't need legit English address to register with SWFC!

Loads of us Glaswegians really are Sheffield fans :)

looks like just you In the North stand then mate... :pipe:

from swfc:

Tickets for the Owls’ prestigious pre-season friendly against Scottish giants Rangers are on sale now.

Prices are £15 adults and £5 concessions, with tickets available from the Ticket Office, online by CLICKING HERE and by telephone on 0871 900 1867.

The South Stand, Grandstand and Kop will be open to home supporters, while Rangers fans will be housed in the West Stand.

The game takes place at Hillsborough on Wednesday 24 July (7.45pm) and is the Owls’ only pre-season on home soil.

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.u...VrdlWhc2zbfJ.99

This Is from my SWFC account

post-5747-0-45585300-1373139663_thumb.pn

Has anyone received there tickets for the game yet? still waiting for mine and was gonna chase but wanted to check here first

Not yet.

RyanGers from here posted a week or so ago that they are dealing with season ticket renewals and transfers just now and they'll be sent out when that's sorted, so should probably get them within the next week.

Your right enough pal, just checked the email confirmation and its south stand.

Seeing the bears from anywhere will do me!

I get the Impression that Sheffield Wednesday left the North stand closed with the Intention of opening It to bears after the west stand sold out, only to see South Yorkshire Police block It, shame as I think Rangers would have shifted the tickets for a good couple of thousand extra on the North stand as well, it holds 10,000.

According to 2 boys on FF we got the full Leppings Lane end.

One spoke to security down there and the other picked up a batch of tickets for the lower tier, when every other ticket I've seen is for the upper.

Believe it if you like, seems pretty reliable though.

Wasn't sure if I was going to be in the country for this game but,as it happens,I will be.

So,I'm now looking for 2 tickets.

What is the current situation? Has all our allocation gone? If so,will I be able to purchase tickets from Hillsborough? On reading bits from this thread it seems us Berrs will be welcome in amongst the SW fans? Will there be a fair Gers presence in the home end?

I was pretty gutted to read that all the tickets had sold out. Ibrox is a fair old distance from me and it would have been awesome to see Gers play at my local ground :'(.

Wondering what to do now, heh.

you live in sheffield, obvious what to do :), south stand bottom left hand side

you live in sheffield, obvious what to do :), south stand bottom left hand side

Yeah, you're not the first person to suggest that :).

anyone tried to by tickets in the home end? its not letting me select a seat! any help would be great.

"Tickets for certain matches are limited or you may have some tickets for this customer already in your basket, yadda yadda yadda"

That one? I'm getting it too, on seats that show as available. <cr> Tickets in the home end are not restricted on availability (alright for some eh?), so they're on general sale, but I'm still getting this flaming error every time I click a seat, any seat, anywhere in the ground.

I know there's nothing anyone here can do to fix it, I'm just pointing out that I have this problem too.

Yeah, you're not the first person to suggest that :).

"Tickets for certain matches are limited or you may have some tickets for this customer already in your basket, yadda yadda yadda"

That one? I'm getting it too, on seats that show as available. <cr> Tickets in the home end are not restricted on availability (alright for some eh?), so they're on general sale, but I'm still getting this flaming error every time I click a seat, any seat, anywhere in the ground.

I know there's nothing anyone here can do to fix it, I'm just pointing out that I have this problem too.

phone the swfc ticket office tommorow, you live In Sheffield, there shouldn't be a promble...hopefully.

http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/activ.aspx