Strange sightings in London today

They represent Scotland. None of them are there because they are creaming themselves at the prospect of the SFA. I believe its national pride.

Fuxache, cellic represent Scotland in Europe, Salmond represents Scotland in Parliament should I cheer them on too because they "represent" Scotland.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I checked you are Scottish.. thus by association a 'Skirt' wearer...

Have some fucking pride in your country ffs.

You may 'think' your English by singing god save OUR queen... but your not.. your a Scotsman singing the ENGLISH/British national anthem... about a queen with GERMAN decent!

And I know we as a club sing that.

I get your point about the team being full of traitors and taigs.. but national teams transcend club.. always have. I boo'd the traitors tonight.. but I support the TEAMS overall goal of winning the game.

I think I may soon go back to just supporting my team and forgetting forums cos some our fans are simply pathetic.

:lol:

I've got pride in my country ya stupid prick

Since when did the Scottish national team have a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism?

I live in Scotland because I like Scotland yet your in Yorkshire? Very patriotic eh

This is not a question of Britishness but raw feelings over SFA SPL Tartan Army Scottish Football Scottish media a team full of Gers walkways and tims

If I'm pathetic you must be 100 times more pathetic

Rangers - either with us or against us - and that includes the national team

Why exactly am I a prick? Last time I checked on this board you were the one with that reputation.

And yeah I'm less patriotic cos I left Scotland and moved to England with the Armed Forces.. ok mate.. what ever.

And you have pride in your/our country.. yet all I see from you is you ripping it a new one and calling Scottish fans Skirt wearers..

You're a fucking hypocrite.. you claim to be proud yet slate most things Scottish.. you hate everything and mostly everyone around you. What a sad life you must lead.

At Easter Road. He was boo'd because he was an ex Hearts player. Bout time we got rid of this lie.

No one is watching the game going "oh come on the SFA".. They are watching their country play and getting behind them. Those Scots supporting the English against their own country are as bad as the plastic paddies across the way. An absolute embarrassment.

A lie haha ... the whole stadium was boo'ing ... so all 15 thousand were Hibs fans that's all of a sudden appeared at a Scotland vs New Zealand friendly ... yet their average crowd about that time was 6-7 thousand? how come the current Hearts player at the time McGowan never got booe'd? ....that's some "lie" you want to get rid of :lol:

and it's not supporting England over Scotland ... its the same EVERY team Scotland plays so the people trying to turn it into an exclusively England over Scotland debate are well off - but know exactly what they are doing

Why exactly am I a prick? Last time I checked on this board you were the one with that reputation.

And yeah I'm less patriotic cos I left Scotland and moved to England with the Armed Forces.. ok mate.. what ever.

And you have pride in your/our country.. yet all I see from you is you ripping it a new one and calling Scottish fans Skirt wearers..

You're a fucking hypocrite.. you claim to be proud yet slate most things Scottish.. you hate everything and mostly everyone around you. What a sad life you must lead.

You sure?

and the rest of your inane rambling ... "most things Scottish" ... is most things Scottish to you only 2 things? the Scottish national football team and kilts? seriously? :lol:

Give me some evidence I hate everyone and everything around me :lol:

Your funny

I understand.. well no i don't but i respect people who don't want to follow our national team, but two things on this forum that are cringey as fuck are people thinking they can claim they are "British" while slagging the fuck out of Scotland(Britains second most populous country). Or people who actively seek to support England, our main rivals. Anyone who does that and then calls taigs plastic paddies just epitomise hypocrisy. Fair play to the actual English bears but to people born in Scotland it is just pathetic. Remember the monarchy comes from German and Scottish decent not English.

You sure?

and the rest of your inane rambling ... "most things Scottish" ... is most things Scottish to you only 2 things? the Scottish national football team and kilts? seriously? :lol:

Give me some evidence I hate everyone and everything around me :lol:

Your funny

How quickly you forget your pissed up posts.. and well done.. you called it a kilt.. you're growing as a human being.

I understand.. well no i don't but i respect people who don't want to follow our national team, but two things on this forum that are cringey as fuck are people thinking they can claim they are "British" while slagging the fuck out of Scotland(Britains second most populous country). Or people who actively seek to support England, our main rivals. Anyone who does that and then calls taigs plastic paddies just epitomise hypocrisy. Fair play to the actual English bears but to people born in Scotland it is just pathetic. Remember the monarchy comes from German and Scottish decent not English.

Tell those Rangers hating skirt wearing pricks in the crowd that then

Wonder if aw the delicate wee Jacobites in here support Celtic playing in the Champions League because they are representing Scotland at football too :lol:

Thought not. Hypocrites.

haha that is a fucking pathetic example or comparison.