Strange sightings in London today

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of our supporters behave like the Fenians with their love for another countries team, sad stuff as Rangers once had a very strong Scotland support.

Could flip it and say a lot of our fans are acting like fenians themselfs supporting an assosciations team that tried to kill us and has a starting XI of cunts that walked out on us and tims ... that's before getting started on the Tartan Army ...

At least England is a home nation, unlike Republic of Ireland ...

and it's not just little Englanders or anything, you see the same comments from the same people whoever Scotland are playing so they are consistent

and also what about the people on here who have said they have the old ABE policy ... that must be just as "sad" surely?

funny how Rangers fans slag ceptic fans for supporting ireland yet scottiish Rangers fans support england.

See my response above hopefully that puts your offended wee mind at rest

Now all we need are the skirt wearers to get a kicking and the nights complete

funny how Rangers fans slag ceptic fans for supporting ireland yet scottiish Rangers fans support england.

A lot of our support have more in common with them than they think, Beats me why they think being more English makes you a better Rangers supporter.

Fair enough if your English and love your team i can understand that. Loyalty to our club and Loyalty to our country are one and the same for me.

Scotland played really well tonight, Strachan has got them playing pretty half decent football and some slack defending cost us the game tonight.

Great goal for Kenny, was chuffed he got one and ran non stop all night. A good GIFUY to all the people saying he was to old to be part of the Scotland Squad. Still think Wallace should be starting, think he would open up the left wing and add a much needed bit of pace at that side.

Rangers have been the biggest contribuator to the Scottish National game since its existance and people are willing to turn thier backs on the squad because of a few

tcheuchter who use bramble as toilet roll. Back the team ffs.

And the guys booing GSTQ can go fuck themselves.

Lots of our supporters behave like the Fenians with their love for another countries team, sad stuff as Rangers once had a very strong Scotland support.

And they let us down badly, for that support. We supported Scottish football for over a 100 years, then the parasites turned on us.

Rangers have been the biggest contribuator to the Scottish National game since its existance and people are willing to turn thier backs on the squad because of a few

tcheuchter who use bramble as toilet roll. Back the team ffs.

Yeah that's right, we have been the biggest contributer so that said, we owe them fuck-all. They have had their wack from us. Back the team? NAW :lol: thanks for the offer

See my response above hopefully that puts your offended wee mind at rest

Now all we need are the skirt wearers to get a kicking and the nights complete

Last I checked you are Scottish.. thus by association a 'Skirt' wearer...

Have some fucking pride in your country ffs.

You may 'think' your English by singing god save OUR queen... but your not.. your a Scotsman singing the ENGLISH/British national anthem... about a queen with GERMAN decent!

And I know we as a club sing that.

I get your point about the team being full of traitors and taigs.. but national teams transcend club.. always have. I boo'd the traitors tonight.. but I support the TEAMS overall goal of winning the game.

I think I may soon go back to just supporting my team and forgetting forums cos some our fans are simply pathetic.

the guy who said its sad that rangers supporters support england u must have a short memory after the sfa tried to kill the club u say u support i for one and most gers fans will never forget so i say fuck them i for one hope they go bust i want nothing what so ever to do with them or there fuck head supporters so fuck them again

the guy who said its sad that rangers supporters support england u must have a short memory after the sfa tried to kill the club u say u support i fso i satyor one and most gers fans will never forget so i say fuck them i for one hope they go bust i want nothing what so ever to them or there fuck head supporters so fuck them again

I think you need this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma

Go on, read it. I think it will help.

Want nothing to do with SFA . Won't spend any money on Scotland re games, strips or anything else. But I still want Scotland to win and do as best they can in any game or championships. And yes, I did want Scotland to win tonight.

the guy who said its sad that rangers supporters support england u must have a short memory after the sfa tried to kill the club u say u support i fso i satyor one and most gers fans will never forget so i say fuck them i for one hope they go bust i want nothing what so ever to them or there fuck head supporters so fuck them again

No one is out there wanting the SFA to win, we are supporting our country as we would do at any sport. When i want Andy Murray to win its because he is Scottish and British, not because of the LTA, Scottish rugby the SRFU.........