Celtic fans petition....

RangersFanBase

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you remove the 5 Stars? We've earned all five of those stars.

We're the world record holding 54 topflight league title holders. Each of those stars represent 10 of those titles.

I know exactly what the 5 stars represent but i believe our RFC crest on its own is powerful enough without it being tarted up by several small stars. The large RFC crest we had last season was beautiful and with the large crest on it's own made last years top one of my all time favourite Rangers strips. I can understand why people like having the stars, i guess it is all about taste and each individuals opinions.

I know exactly what the 5 stars represent but i believe our RFC crest on its own is powerful enough without it being tarted up by several small stars. The large RFC crest we had last season was beautiful and with the large crest on it's own made last years top one of my all time favourite Rangers strips. I can understand why people like having the stars, i guess it is all about taste and each individuals opinions.

the mere fact it destroys them so much makes them a must.

... The large RFC crest we had last season was a tribute to the 1972 top. Nothing more, the Five stars were still on the top.

It's nothing about taste or opinion; We want to show off our achievements, so we do.

... The large RFC crest we had last season was a tribute to the 1972 top. Nothing more, the Five stars were still on the top.

It's nothing about taste or opinion; We want to show off our achievements, so we do.

That is so Glaswegian, i am not even sure the club itself would agree with you. I believe we are bigger and better than that. Also the RFC crest on its own last season may have been a tribute to 72 but that was not the only year we had a stand alone crest on our kit, it has been done before and we should do it again.

That is so Glaswegian, i am not even sure the club itself would agree with you. I believe we are bigger and better than that. Also the RFC crest on its own last season may have been a tribute to 72 but that was not the only year we had a stand alone crest on our kit, it has been done before and we should do it again.

Bold the whole thing you tit. It says "We want to show off our achievements" not "we want to show off"

You don't like the stars, but the fact is they are there and they will stay

And of course they are there to show off the achievements of Rangers, otherwise they'd just be pointless stars? Are you on drugs?

Bold the whole thing you tit. It says "We want to show off our achievements" not "we want to show off"

You don't like the stars, but the fact is they are there and they will stay

And of course they are there to show off the achievements of Rangers, otherwise they'd just be pointless stars? Are you on drugs?

And that is me done with this conversation. Have a pleasant evening.

To be fair i would take it off too but not for the reasons the mob want it removed. If this is true and knowing their obsession with all things Rangers they may well get more signatures than we did in the HMRC petition.

Away and dry your eyes.

They are our five stars and we earnt them, I am fecked if some apeaser to the dark side nappy brigade is going to take our history away!

Wanna give em a few titles too?.....

Enough of your kind in the board room no need in the support.

I've not clicked on the link but just reading a couple of comments on the last page of this thread gives me more info than i needed.

:lol: :lol:

If you want to play them at there own games someone should start a petition requesting they remove there 1 star.

As the company that ran beast FC when they won it are not the same company that runs them now and, the Beast FC board were covering up child abuse at the time aswell.

So do these obsessed cunts really fancy opening a can of worms or what?