Celtic fans petition....

RangersFanBase

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly the funniest thing I've seen online in ages. They redefine their level every week and I hope they keep me entertained till the soon to arrive day they die.

That counter petition is lol funny.

My faith in the Bears Den refilled in under 30 seconds.

All together now

BJK, BJK, oh BJK

Honestly the funniest thing I've seen online in ages. They redefine their level every week and I hope they keep me entertained till the soon to arrive day they die.

That counter petition is lol funny.

My faith in the Bears Den refilled in under 30 seconds.

All together now

BJK, BJK, oh BJK

This :thumbup: , still LOL.

It's also funny they've addressed it to the SPFL when the SPFL page about us says this...

http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/ "honours" tab and founded date.

These fuckers do absolutely no research at all... nor have a clue about anything other than made up "facts" and meth.

I like that SPFL page, thanks for the link. But the agenda is obvious, they can't beat us as the most successful club in Scotland the hard way, so they take this "liquidated club" route. Pathetic.

To be fair i would take it off too but not for the reasons the mob want it removed. If this is true and knowing their obsession with all things Rangers they may well get more signatures than we did in the HMRC petition.

They'll probably picket Puma's stitching supplier and plant bombs under the car of the wee lady who does the cleaning at the thread suppliers

Your wrong the stupid inbred cunts will prob head to Edinburgh Zoo to try and picket a Puma there even though it's the wrong Puma and Edinburgh Zoo don't have 1.

To be fair i would take it off too but not for the reasons the mob want it removed. If this is true and knowing their obsession with all things Rangers they may well get more signatures than we did in the HMRC petition.

Why would you remove the 5 Stars? We've earned all five of those stars.

We're the world record holding 54 topflight league title holders. Each of those stars represent 10 of those titles.