Celtic fans petition....

RangersFanBase

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow up.

You obviously haven't read what was said properly. I wouldn't take them off to appease anyone, i just wouldn't have had them in the first place. No one can or will ever take away our history. We don't need stars on our jersey to show anything off, our name, the trophy room and statistics in black and white say it all.

I am astounded how insecure some of our fans are. I do wonder where all these wee defenders of the stars were when parasites like Murray, Whyte and Green were raping us. Those are the people who took our history away, and by history i don't mean trophies or titles, i mean our traditions, our standards, our ambition, our class.

So we hide our triumphs for what? Should we give up an iconic song too just to make sure, oh wait we listened to your like before.

Tell me which other club in the world hides their accomplishments on the field? Yeah right, you MAY not like them, far more do and the stars stay. Sorry buddy your sh1t out of luck on that one.

FFS it will be banning another Orange top next......you prolly agreed with that too right?

Oh and an edit here, if your infering the older generation did not fight for what is right you can gtf in my humble opinion. They knew what was right and we have not lost our fight yet thank you.

A bit off topic. but, if anyone has been following the story of the US sect in EK schools, you should take a look at this.

http://aangirfan.blogspot.fr/2013/09/cult-brainwashing-schoolkids.html

The Tims will no doubt have the first photo pinned up on their dressing room wall. Filthy bastards!