'Silk' scarf payment thread - **YOUR SCARF WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK**

nacho_nacho_man

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers nacho you're da man , received 4 newbies today and wore with honour tonight in BR1 , sorry to hear of your recent hardship . Must admit think i prefer 1st scarf(liked the darker blue in original design thou the Royal Blue is more us) , You are a credit to The RANGERS :21: :21: :21: :21:

cheers nacho you're da man , received 4 newbies today and wore with honour tonight in BR1 , sorry to hear of your recent hardship . Must admit think i prefer 1st scarf(liked the darker blue in original design thou the Royal Blue is more us) , You are a credit to The RANGERS :21: :21: :21: :21:

I thought I preferred the older design too. But after wearing the new one tonight, I've changed my mind.

I won't be able to say for sure though until I compare them both with next season's scarf ;)

Cheers Nacho. Excellent work.

Got my two in the post at the start of the week. I really love the original one tho and we haven't been beaten anytime I've worn it to the game so for now the new ones will have to stay at home. it's a superstition that's developing nicely.

Cheers again.

:21:

Alright guys,just wondering who's in charge of the scarf deparment ,but I thought I paid for a scarf £9 can any one please help.cheers

Im sure they is a list of who has paid on the 1st page mate

You should be ok. I know others have received theirs, however, I still haven't and no doubt others are the same. I'm sure they will be here soon