tell ye what, ive gave ally a hard time anaw....

rab wilson

See this thing about loyalty and cash - it's stupid - we look at guys like Ian ferguson, john brown, Walter, novo etc etc all football heroes - all well paid for their service and don't get their allow fence questioned - Ally's getting paid, well paid but folk that imply that's his primary motivator are, IMHO, well wide of the mark.

Who cares if that isn't his motivation .He is simply not a good Manager for Rangers football club .Ive yet to see anyone answer the question ,when was the last time we played a good quality entertaining game of football .Put aside the humiliations and embarrassments for a second .When can anyone ever say they actually enjoyed the football we are playing .Its complete utter garbage of the highest order .Being a ST holder since 85 ,this is the first season in my life I've questioned if I want to renew .Politics aside .If its down to watching Ally and his way of playing the game I love .Then I have a dilemma

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah exactly , in fairness tho i think the guys coming from a gd place and its hard too seperate the legend from the manager at times , i know i was desperate for him too be the greatest manager we ever had but sometimes things dont go how we want and imo its time for a change

I agree mate and took my comments off .He is a hurting bear and we should all cut each other bit more slack when it's down to that

Who cares if that isn't his motivation .He is simply not a good Manager for Rangers football club .Ive yet to see anyone answer the question ,when was the last time we played a good quality entertaining game of football .Put aside the humiliations and embarrassments for a second .When can anyone ever say they actually enjoyed the football we are playing .Its complete utter garbage of the highest order .Being a ST holder since 85 ,this is the first season in my life I've questioned if I want to renew .Politics aside .If its down to watching Ally and his way of playing the game I love .Then I have a dilemma

Why do people still or reply to bp9? He's clueless or trolling.

Ok you win - I've only had my ST since 86 - but will renew if it's Ally, not Ally or even Goat who is the manager - that's the nature of supporting through thick and thin! It should not be a dilemma!

Ok you win - I've only had my ST since 86 - but will renew if it's Ally, not Ally or even Goat who is the manager - that's the nature of supporting through thick and thin! It should not be a dilemma!

agree but that's how bad Ally's tenure as Manager has been .It does make you think twice .Ive no doubt I'll be there at start of season but Ally being there will not fill me with enthusiasim

Ive had enough of the bashing pal.im driving up next week and I will take any cunt that wants to come ahead.no matter how long that list is. Lets get it on.im not alone..fu kin sick of all this mate, I really am.

Fuckin sad days pal, when im willi g to stand against my people, but I genuinely feel that strong.

No Surrender

Rab

Poor post mate, literally no idea why on earth any bear would post this kind of thing.

I for one don't doubt his passion, i do however doubt his managerial ability because as of yet i've not seen much to support that he has the ability required to manage this great club.

Poor post mate, literally no idea why on earth any bear would post this kind of thing.

I for one don't doubt his passion, i do however doubt his managerial ability because as of yet i've not seen much to support that he has the ability required to manage this great club.

He did apologise for the post TB

agree but that's how bad Ally's tenure as Manager has been .It does make you think twice .Ive no doubt I'll be there at start of season but Ally being there will not fill me with enthusiasim

I know this is 'old' ground but Ally has not found his 'level' yet - we romped this league 88GD, 40 odd points and a lot of the teams parked the bus.

To me, yes he still has to prove himself at higher levels, but he has done little wrong at these lower levels to warrant the lack of loyalty folk have shown him.

Load of fucking shite

Yes Ally is a great man

Yes Ally was a phenomenal Rangers player

Yes Ally love the club as much as anyone

Yes Ally was great throughout the Admin period

Yes Ally is a Rangers legend

No one is doubting that and nothing can change those things but the fact remains Ally is a fucking terrible manager and he is and will continue to drag us down on the pitch he may have the best intentions but we cannot sit and do nothing as our club regresses more and more. It's not a knee jerk reaction he has had nearly 3 years to prove himself and there are no signs of improvement.

Unless you think Ally is bigger and more important than Rangers? Because if we continue to look nostalgically back to the past then we risk throwing away our future.

Load of fucking shite

Yes Ally is a great man

Yes Ally was a phenomenal Rangers player

Yes Ally love the club as much as anyone

Yes Ally was great throughout the Admin period

Yes Ally is a Rangers legend

No one is doubting that and nothing can change those things but the fact remains Ally is a fucking terrible manager and he is and will continue to drag us down on the pitch he may have the best intentions but we cannot sit and do nothing as our club regresses more and more. It's not a knee jerk reaction he has had nearly 3 years to prove himself and there are no signs of improvement.

Unless you think Ally is bigger and more important than Rangers? Because if we continue to look nostalgically back to the past then we risk throwing away our future.

Ok you convinced me Ally must stay...

So, two in 27 years? Guy must've been a shite manager.

Aye, you're right bud. Alex Ferguson's situation was exactly the same as Ally.

Good that Ally managed a Scottish team to a European Cup, and had a cabinet full of Championships and Cups he'd managed his side to, before he took over at us. Then went on to dominate British football and make a big impact on Europe with his new club. Exactly the same.

Never mind that Ally's "tactics" are prehistoric, his training regresses our players, he can't motivate players in front of 50,000 fans and he can't spot a player to save his life. He's just like Alex Ferguson cause the fans want rid of him.

Fucking ridiculous.

Don't you think that the addition of a Lewis Macleod type player to link up the play can make a world of difference to a team...

Ive had enough of the bashing pal.im driving up next week and I will take any cunt that wants to come ahead.no matter how long that list is. Lets get it on.

talk about lost in translation:I thought rab ment he was driving up for a game and was offering a ride in his car to as many people as he can take :lol:

I thought he was being real generous :21:

I would have turned up at rabs with the smile, looking forward to the trip up and would have got a tush in the mush ! :matron:

hard to understand what you guys are saying through your thick accents

speak english will yee!