Clark and Templeton?

BigAmo'sThighs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play a traffic cone instead if Boyd a fucking fat useless imposter.

I said months ago when everyone was getting a boner for the return of Boyd it would be a disaster and be to the detrement of the development in Clarke and Gallagher.

Buy hey ho Boydie pure scores goals!! Shambles of a signing and it won't matter anyway now because we won't be playing in the SPL next season with this management team.

Our front line should have been miller , Clarke and Galkagher with big Daly coming on if we were struggling. Templeton in that team and you have the pace to worry any team in Scotland.

Sure there would be inconsistent performances especially from young Gallagher but Clarke is 25 FFS and like I said we would still have Daly.

Take a bow Ally you fucking short sighted selfish money grabbing dinasaur! Your legacy could be the death of our club!!!

Templeton - Too inconsistent and injury prone. He'll end up getting fucked if he plays every game from the beginning and when he does start he's shite. He is an impact player.

Clark - Should definitely be started way more often. Miller and Boyd are only being chose ahead of him because of their past reputations.

I dont mind if boyd gets a start but as long as it is upfront with clark because boyd and miller just don't work. At the start of the year there link up play was really good and they made a difference when playing against kilmarnock. As for templeton, in no way in hell should shiels be started before him, he is a CAM for fucksake Only problem with templeton is his concistency but when he is at the top of his game he is a nightmare to defend.

boyd works with no one cause boyd just doesn't work - waste of a wage

I think Templeton is a great wee player, who takes a pass with confidence and immediatelyheads for danger areas, and has great awareness to get a cross on target, and often picks his spot brilliantly for some cracking goals. Can't beleive how far back he has gone with us recently.

As for Clark, not a 100% convinced, but showed great potential and looking at his record knows the way to goal. Again he appears to have gone backwards with us, probably due to lack of opportunity.

All very sad and frustrating.

Two players whould be given atleast half an hour of games if not starting!! My 11- Clark with miller n temps wide law McLeod in middle gallacher wide right mcgregor zal at cb, Wallace lb and a canni quite decide rb as a don't rate foster maybe youth player getting a chance and Bell or Robinson

Boyd, black, aird, mculloch, smith, gasparotto and shiels

I like law, prefer him to black and would have no qualms playing him deeper - think black would initially be better at it however and law would need to temper his game slightly

Black would be better painting the walls on the concourse, never a player

I'm surprised that Templeton has not been brought on more often as an impact sub with 20 - 30 mins or so to go in a game. I was surprised yesterday that he wasn't brought on to liven the attack up in the later stages of the game. Aird consistently cuts inside and consistenly opts out of using his pace to try to past on the outside. He has no tricks as far as I can see but he does have workrate and he does make the effort to track back.

Here's a thought. At best its optimistic but there we go. Maybe at this point in the season and with the points gap as it is there is a team he puts out that looks to get a winning result no matter how ugly in the hope that they can overturn a 9 point deficit or - at the very least - win a slot in the play offs. And then there are changes to the team that is sent out to win the play offs if the performances from Boyd, Miller, Aird etc dont look like they could deliver for play offs. Shiels, Templeton and Daly all with the experience to know what will be needed to beat a premiership side and Clark keen as mustard to make a name for himself as a striker that delivers.

Surprised at a few posters on here. I agree templeton hasn't put his name in lights this season but it's obvious he's struggling with form and inconsistency rather than being a poor player.

I feel for these two more than most, McKay to a certain extent as well, have been completely let down. I'd build my team around these 3, 4 including Macleod.

It seems to me templeton is the only one who gets dropped after a poor game. Aird, Boyd, Daly, Jig, black, Law, Foster etc are mainstays, no matter the previous weeks performance.

Give me an off orm templeton any day of the week (tu)

Boyd and Miller are Ally's pals so when fit they'll play. So we can forget about Clark until a new manager comes in. I hope Miller and Boyd are released in the summer. Sick of the pals act at the club it needs to be stopped.

As for Templeton. What the fuck is Steve Smith doing out on the wing? :lol:

Boyd and Miller are Ally's pals so when fit they'll play. So we can forget about Clark until a new manager comes in. I hope Miller and Boyd are released in the summer. Sick of the pals act at the club it needs to be stopped.

As for Templeton. What the fuck is Steve Smith doing out on the wing? :lol:

Exactly (tu)

Temps is clearly struggling for form and confidence, does McCoist really think that putting Stevie bastard'n smith on at left mid before him is going to help him?

Id like to see clark get a start or two. Not sure why you are bringing temps into it, he has made many starts for us, and rarely impresses in games he has started.

IMO temps almost always makes more of an impact from the bench ( yes, or at right back jimbeam)

Id like to see clark get a start or two. Not sure why you are bringing temps into it, he has made many starts for us, and rarely impresses in games he has started.

IMO temps almost always makes more of an impact from the bench ( yes, or at right back jimbeam)

I don't understand that rationale. He makes an impact from the bench because he's a good player. He's capable and has shown on numerous occasions he's capable when starting.

A good player is a good player (tu) I agree to a certain extent he's more effective when the other team tires - but we aren't even getting that these days, smith, shiels, daly etc all get a look in before him from the bench. It's clear mccoist just doesn't rate him.... Baffling.