Worst Player This Season?

MrMckee

Thought it would be an idea to see who everyone thought has been the WORST player this season either a player who has let us down and not lived up to there reputation or Just down right should not have been in the squad full stop! I know there's many to consider but here is my top nominees:

Kris Boyd

Ian black

Steve simonsen

Lee mculloch

Jon Daly

Bilel mohsni (probably best on the list imo )

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it would be an idea to see which thread everyone thought has been the WORST this season, either a poster who has let us down and not lived up to his reputation, or just a down right newbie with no class. I know there's many to consider but the 25 post OP is surely right up there.................................................. :anguish:

A worst player of the season thread, just what we need when we are fighting for promotion. doh

Fuck you doing our team talk on Sunday. Greeting like a wee lassie whilst we blow it,

Best stick (literally) to the wanking OP.

Bet you wear skinny jeans that sag at your arse tae.

Well apologies that people found the post distasteful thought it would be a valid conversation to have based on fascts! If you did not think that was the case than maybe you should dis prove the content of the post rather than try and launch a personal attack!?

Well apologies that people found the post distasteful thought it would be a valid conversation to have based on fascts! If you did not think that was the case than maybe you should dis prove the content of the post rather than try and launch a personal attack!?

Valid argument instead of cheap and snide insults? Doubt it. And obviously this whole forum is a love in of positivity and celebration of the Rangers team. How stupid of you to try and start a thread in a FORUM. You must be one of them.

Yeah .Thought the OP started a fair thread .Lets not kid ourselves it's been anything but shite this season. Play offs or not.

It's far easier to pick the worst player of the season than the best one . Foster all day long

Think the point from others eejay is the post is not really required at this time, I read this post earlier and I have my view for sure, more than sure, who I think the worst has been but I am sure as hell not going to say it when Rangers are in the playoffs to try and get out of the shit that was created by the team, management and boardroom issues.

Time for forensic analysis is after the bloody season ends, then when the football is over and we are debating in the Board Room forum we can kick seven types of shit out of the players for their standard this year, it is not our standard and not acceptable.