Worst Player This Season?

MrMckee

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis McLeod has let us down the most, badge kissing little fucker couldn't get away quick enough and said he didn't feel wanted by the board !!!.He knew we wanted him and he knew we needed him but rather than tell board to f*** off he said yes please to Brentford !!! He let every bear down despite us putting up with his countless injuries so if that's what you get from the new breed of bears I'll take an Ian Ferguson any day of the week and if any board member had asked him if he fancied a move to Brentford they'd have gotten a Glasgow kiss.

Scott my man .You just concentrate on getting that Video classic done :P:cool:(tu)

I've completed Part 1 (2003) ... about 90% finished Part 2 (which will take me to 50% overall)

Hopefully have it done before Sundays match. It's looking good .... if I do say so myself :uk:

There's being wrong and then there's this post...

Lewis McLeod has let us down the most, badge kissing little fucker couldn't get away quick enough and said he didn't feel wanted by the board !!!.He knew we wanted him and he knew we needed him but rather than tell board to f*** off he said yes please to Brentford !!! He let every bear down despite us putting up with his countless injuries so if that's what you get from the new breed of bears I'll take an Ian Ferguson any day of the week and if any board member had asked him if he fancied a move to Brentford they'd have gotten a Glasgow kiss.

Wow.

I love fans like this, who absolutely detest any player the second he leaves Ibrox

Thought it would be an idea to see who everyone thought has been the WORST player this season either a player who has let us down and not lived up to there reputation or Just down right should not have been in the squad full stop! I know there's many to consider but here is my top nominees:

Kris Boyd

Ian black

Steve simonsen

Lee mculloch

Jon Daly

Bilel mohsni (probably best on the list imo )

What do you mean Mohsni is the best on the list? Daly is a better player than Mohnsi and tbh Daly hasnt done much wrong this year....

Strange thread to make though.

fucking hell doh:lol: :lol:

where do you start with a post like this....

MacLeod was sold to ''keep the lights on'' IMO he wouldn't have dreamed leaving if had been normal circumstances....

Ian Ferguson?sure you dont mean Iain?

THIS has to be up there with most inane posts ever.

:lol: Zoomer.

:lol:

Aye, because it's as simple as telling the people that controlled the Football Club, "Fuck off mate, am not leaving".

Other than that... wow the rest of your post.. Did you have whisky in your cereal?

Boyd by a mile. No individual player has failed to live up to expectations as badly as he has.

From scoring 22 goals for a piss poor team and being nominated for POTY in the top flight to scoring 3 league goals and being unable to even hold down a starting place in the second tier in little over a year.

What a let down :(

Yet Kenny Miller somehow got another year. Mental.

Aye, due to that appearance pish.

Sincerely hope when the next set of contracts are negotiated that that clause isn't included in any of them.

Insert all the performance related bonuses you like but there has to be an end to things like this.

Aye, due to that appearance pish.

Sincerely hope when the next set of contracts are negotiated that that clause isn't included in any of them.

Insert all the performance related bonuses you like but there has to be an end to things like this.

God I hope Lee McCulloch doesn't have an appearance clause in his contract... another year with him would be nightmare material.

Quite a few guys to choose from but my two would be Boyd and Templeton. If I had to choose one it'd be Boyd. I remember watching some of the online pre-season games and even then he looked woeful.

Most of the squad tbh.

Boyd and Miller were the waste of money most of us predicted.

The ones predicting it where in the minority. Boydies fan boys were out in force with the 'pure scores hunners of goals' pish.

A blind man could see that he would be hung out to dry with Allys long ball shite. A vastly overrated player anyway who without someone putting it on a plate for him would struggle to score at any level imo