The One Thing Ally Got Right

MacBoyd

How's things anyway auld yin?

I'm still breathing young fella :thumbup: I had a bit of a bad spell for a while but I think I've survived enough to see us back in the top flight :pipe: BTW! What's with the change of moniker? :shifty:

It had me confused for a little while :lol:

I hope all is well with you and That I get over soon because I haven't forgotten I owe you a couple of :beer1:

It's good to see we are talking about football again (most of the time) and not off the field shit as this season we are playing good football.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs are just fucking the poor guy about.

Offering Scott (a lifelong Bear) to the dhims for less than we offered for him is warped. Fuck working for hibs if that is the way they treat their employees. Allan's hopes, dreams and ambitions mean nothing to them. In fact, they are willing to use them against him and lose money doing it!!!

Allan should go off work for a few months with stress and sign a pre contract with us in January.

Where did this come from ?

According to the bbc he was offered to the dhims for 275 grand and they threw two other hibs players in for free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :peanut: AWAY TAE FUCK :mutley:

I can imagine the conversation between slitty eyes Pedro and that fucking muppet,Petrie................Right Rodney, here's the deal; We will gie you 275 foosand pounds AND Derk Boerrigter (He's Dutch and brilliant so he is) PLUS Dylan McGeouch (he's dead brilliant anaw) and we get SA just tae rub the noses of the hu SORRY! I'm no' allowed tae say that word. blue hordes intae the durt.

It's a bargain fur Hibs so it is and I promise I'll let you agree with my plans at the SPFL meetings.

Inane thread

Could have got him for fuck all and his support for Rangers would have been irrelevant as we'd have him

McCoist fucked it

It's my opinion that the Craig Gordon debacle in 2013-14 was arguably a bigger blunder than not signing Scott Allan, but keeping the likes of Hutton while not signing SA for zilch still puzzles me.

somebody PM Halliday, fuck aww this speculation. I will reserve judgement till he decides what hes doing. If he chooses the Bheasts hes on his own and he has made his bed, he could easily go on loan to the English championship for the season if he wanted and we could sign his on a pre contract in January a move that would suit both parties.

somebody PM Halliday, fuck aww this speculation. I will reserve judgement till he decides what hes doing. If he chooses the Bheasts hes on his own and he has made his bed, he could easily go on loan to the English championship for the season if he wanted and we could sign his on a pre contract in January a move that would suit both parties.

Aye - I'm sure Hibs would agree to that

Have we seen any pics of him entering their complex? Let's face it, the reporters would know to head there at dawn and would either get him or his motor leaving the place. Fuck sake they looked up john eustaces flight number and caught him at Glasgow airport.

If he signs for them then it's a professional decision( champions league/Europa league, abit more cash and a stepping stone back to England). Just the fact he's a bear is abit sickening but we'll win the championship with or without him tbh

This is sheer proof that some are so obsessed with McCoist that they'll drag him into every issue, even ones that are nothing to do with him. Boring bastards.

We are getting carried away with the SA stuff, English Championship , he has already failed miserably down there. He will sign for the Tims for the cash no other reason its all about the money