The One Thing Ally Got Right

MacBoyd

You're an embarrassment.

Idiotic thread, praising an incompetent fool for not signing a player who would have improved our team and would also have avoided this situation.

Log off the next time you have a Babycham.

Yawwn you are the most stupid, boring man on the planet, grow up.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are still hurting about how we signed Mojo and have tried so many times to claim a similar "victory" since then, in reality they've won fuck all but a money grabbing bastard who a few weeks ago was itching to sign for us and if given the chance would have.

Aye but as someone pointed out he wasn't announced as signing for us and then go sign for the scum, so it's another fail for them.

This is one signing Warburton will have wished he didn't bother with. Its been a calamity from the start. The actions of Hibs and their manager have been appalling, the deal they have done with celtic is cringeworthy in it's intentions and if Allan completes the move he has made one almighty fuck-up of a choice for his career. Just let him get on with it.

We have important games coming up. We have the right management team in. Our squad is looking good and we added more quality to it today. Our football is positive and exciting to watch. We are filling out our stadium again.

It would take a lot more than this to dampen they way I feel at the moment. The rest of Scottish football will do their best but they will not stop our ascendency. And they know it.

A damn excellent post. Well said mate.

Spot on. If Scott Allan does sign for Celtic then so what ?. We move on to alternative targets and concentrate on players who want to play for us.The days where we pay over the odds are over and rightly so. As Mark Warburton has already shown there are plenty of players who represent better value for money than those with a higher profile.

Agreed. Said on the other forum that there will be loads of unknown players in the lower leagues in England that will be every bit as good as sa . MW has done a great job so far in finding them , I'm sure he will continue to do so.

Anyone know what the tims think of this?

Forby having some bragging rights, are they happy to have a self confessed Rangers supporter in the squad?

Sky interviewed a bunch of the ugliest ,bitter inbred bastards you could imagine outside the saville dome , you could nearly smell them through the tele , one old guy said he would take him whilst the other 3 or 4 growled and moaned something about Rangers

To put it simply, i want a Rangers team to contain eleven players who want to play for us.

At present that's what i've got and i'm loving it.

Nothing beats that feeling.

SA or no SA we are only heading in one direction.

Well this thread is shite.

It's not only shite, it's fucking mental also. Because the filth have made an offer for him (which is true) and both clubs have agreed a fee ( possibly true) SA/or his agent has to my knowledge not even made a comment about this, so why is this forum in fucking meltdown over something that could or could not happen. doh

If SA feels that going to Paedophile Palace is the best thing for his career, then that's his problem. I can't wait to see the next presser with MW when all these stupid "journalists" ask him about SA. and he again gives them the rubber ear :moon:

If he goes there then we go for another player next season...SIMPLES. :pipe:

It's not only shite, it's fucking mental also. Because the filth have made an offer for him (which is true) and both clubs have agreed a fee ( possibly true) SA/or his agent has to my knowledge not even made a comment about this, so why is this forum in fucking meltdown over something that could or could not happen. doh

If SA feels that going to Paedophile Palace is the best thing for his career, then that's his problem. I can't wait to see the next presser with MW when all these stupid "journalists" ask him about SA. and he again gives them the rubber ear :moon:

If he goes there then we go for another player next season...SIMPLES. :pipe:

How's things anyway auld yin?

There is no official conformation he has signed for the filth, only that hibs offered to sell him to the scum. Scott would refuse to sign any such contract.

Scott Allan was born and bred a Bear and was brought up a couple of miles away from Ibrox stadium.

He won't sign a contract with them. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no official conformation he has signed for the filth, only that hibs offered to sell him to the scum. Scott would refuse to sign any such contract.

Scott Allan was born and bred a Bear and was brought up a couple of miles away from Ibrox stadium.

He won't sign a contract with them. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the way m8

No surrender.

That's the way m8

No surrender.

Hibs are just fucking the poor guy about.

Offering Scott (a lifelong Bear) to the dhims for less than we offered for him is warped. Fuck working for hibs if that is the way they treat their employees. Allan's hopes, dreams and ambitions mean nothing to them. In fact, they are willing to use them against him and lose money doing it!!!

Allan should go off work for a few months with stress and sign a pre contract with us in January.

I will reserve judgement until he either publicly rejects a move to celtic or signs for them.

This

PS: If he goes to ceptic don't give a fuck if he holds onto his guns and sign for us in January then it is good. Not going to lose sleep over SA though.

We are most certainly heading in the right direction and that's all that matters to me. That;s Broon, Commons, Gordon & now Allan ( unofficial ) they have stolen at or close to the deadline. Insecure fucks!

Loovens too, remember that one? The celebrated it like a victory and he went on to be a dud. We on the other hand secured Bougherra a few days later :lol: