Rangers On Verge Of Signing Arsenal Superkid Gedion Zelalem

George Goudie

Ohhhhh Zelalem is magic he wears the magic hat, we could of had Scott allan but hees a fuckin rat, hees passes with his left foot he passes with his right and when we fuck the tims we'll sing the sash all night

(tu)(tu)(tu)

In my post No/402 I received a few likes at the expense of your post for altering your words to fit the tune, as I was going out and in a rush, I forgot to include your quote in my post. doh

Just a wee apology in case you thought I was stealing your work, not the case mate, as I would not have had a chance to add to your words if not for your post. Cheers.

:uk:

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu)(tu)(tu)

In my post No/402 I received a few likes at the expense of your post for altering your words to fit the tune, as I was going out and in a rush, I forgot to include your quote in my post. doh

Just a wee apology in case you thought I was stealing your work, not the case mate, as I would not have had a chance to add to your words if not for your post. Cheers.

rushing to the patent office before he shuts :lol:

(tu)(tu)(tu)

Don't worry about it haha

With Zelalem's vision and ability to thread a pass through the eye of a needle, combined with our movement and pace, I think he'll be getting a hell of a lot of assists.

Our passing is quite good as it is - a helluva lot better than its been in over a decade - this boy will improve it further.. he will bring another dimension to our game. Looking forward to it!

Brilliant - we have taken many hits and many knocks but for once we are feeling the good times

we might need to come out to THE WHO talking about my generation

Fitting song on our past and or new times that the club - fans have been waiting for.

RANGERS manager Mark Warburton has confirmed the Ibrox club have secured a loan deal for Arsenal kid Gedion Zelalem.

Speaking after today's 1-0 win over Hibs, the Ibrox boss revealed that 18-year-old midfielder Zelalem will commence training with his new team-mates on Monday after finally signing the deal that will see him remain in Glasgow until January.

Warburton was thrilled to have landed the youngster after facing competition from English Champinship sides Fulham and Charlton and said:

"He was watching the game today in the stand.

"He will be training with us tomorrow and will be part of the squad.

"I am delighted to get hold of him. I would like to welcome him on board.

"He is another young, very talented player."