El Hadji Diouf Calls Ex-Celtic Boss Neil Lennon A D***head

Don54

He bonkers but he's one of ours so good on him for being honest and not giving one of those usual bland footballer interviews.

Exactly. (tu)

The man has a point. He won African Footballer of the Year two years on the trot. Just have a look at some of the names on this list. Based on that he could probably have been described as "world class" around 2001-2002.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Footballer_of_the_Year

Exactly x 2. (tu)(tu)

Plus, the bold Edson Arantes do Nascimento had him on his greatest living footballers list in 2004.

Yet more redemption for the Diouf. He may have had his faults but the stuff he does for the children of Senegal goes unheralded behind the scenes.

The only thing Lennon does behind the scenes is shag wee middens in his wife's bed and then get his mates to threaten them afterwards. 100% Dickhead.

He shares the same opinion of Lennon as quite a few folk I imagine.

That interview is hilarious, his quote on Carragher 'The person I would least want to spend Christmas with is Jamie Carragher. I hate him. He was the biggest turkey I've seen on a pitch. I found him useless." :lol: :lol: :lol:

For all his antics on the park (with a lot of provocation), Diouf was quite alright in his attitude and performance off it,and this despite lots of media pressure on him, easily endearing himself to the fans and all he met.

A likeable, humorous character who gave us a wee gee up and some banter when we needed it, and that's why he is still remembered fondly by us.

Contrast with the wee ginger bigot's antics off the park, which are there for all to see, even cellic fans can't condone those.

For all his antics on the park (with a lot of provocation), Diouf was quite alright in his attitude and performance off it,and this despite lots of media pressure on him, easily endearing himself to the fans and all he met.

A likeable, humorous character who gave us a wee gee up and some banter when we needed it, and that's why he is still remembered fondly by us.

Contrast with the wee ginger bigot's antics off the park, which are there for all to see.

this - I seem to remember him going clubbing and loads of cellic fans giving it to him tight at some club and he just laughed it all off and they all took selfies etc.

Pot calling the kettle black tbh. Although he was right about Gerrard and Carragher as well.

I'm not sure ,but are you saying Diouf Is as bad as popcorn teeth , surely not, I don't recall him ever doing anything as bad as this

I'm not sure ,but are you saying Diouf Is as bad as popcorn teeth , surely not, I don't recall him ever doing anything as bad as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bJdlp5EWaM

Diouf called Lennon a dickhead, I said it was the pot calling the kettle back, meaning it's one dickhead calling another a dickhead. I never said who was the bigger dickhead though.

Although Diouf should never have been brought to Ibrox. The guy's a scumbag.

Diouf called Lennon a dickhead, I said it was the pot calling the kettle back, meaning it's one dickhead calling another a dickhead. I never said who was the bigger dickhead though.

Although Diouf should never have been brought to Ibrox. The guy's a scumbag.

I think we all know the answer to that :D