Tell The Big Policeman If You Get Frightened At The Football

BridgeIsBlue

It's getting pathetic.

Us and the tarriers would need to attack this shite together for the good of the fans but it will never happen

They're honking their songs are vile but to kid on yer offended is a riddy.

The authorities celebrate the split and whataboutery between the clubs , I despise so much about them but those behind the Act love the fact both clubs perpetuate it.

For some many reasons & in my opinion Rangers will always be the 'bad guys' to the authories and Media but maybe they feel the same . In reality though a collective approach might just actually make a difference , or at least fire a shot across their bows. I don't think it'll ever happen though .

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Partizan vs Red Star next month in Belgrade. Should be a welcome antidote to this shite.

So this is how JamieD chooses to spend his holidays.

I always wondered.

Raith Rovers fan found guilty of it after trial. Seen it myself.

Shit lawyer or a brutal judge. I'm pretty sure there's preceded in this. You just need to know where to look. The guy I know teaches law (as a hobby) and because of that, every single new piece of legislation gets given to him. The files he has access to, your bog standard lawyer will only hear of it through the grape vine then will have to go hunting for it. He gets it sent to him every single time an appeal is won or a new piece of legislation comes to pass. It's funny seeing him gazumping PF's with laws they didn't even know about.

The advice FAC seem to have is bog standard defence lawyer advice on what to do of you are lifted. Very few folks accused of this crime actually go through detention or interview. They are usually just arrested.

It seems decent advice as it seems to work

Yeh, if you have the courage to stand up against sectarianism you are a coward, aye, right! While hiding among a massive crowd shouting offensive sh*te makes you a 'big man'. Utter delusion. Both sides the same, both sides equal measures of good and bad.

Telling a police officer you feel uncomfortable by someone else's singing doesn't take much courage. Bit embarrassing tbh

The advice FAC seem to have is bog standard defence lawyer advice on what to do of you are lifted. Very few folks accused of this crime actually go through detention or interview. They are usually just arrested.

And then the muppets at Police Scotland try to validate the success of the laws by only reporting on the numbers of arrests, not the number of convictions.

That's it. As soon as I walk round the corner onto Copland Road i'm looking for plod to hand myself in for having bad words running through my mind and i'm uncomfortable with the fact they might come out during a 90 minute period where I am not in control of my senses. Will I have to report to my local nick on Saturday afternoons? Across the other side of Glasgow you could go to Amsterdam and terrorise a city and have a guided tour and dinner for your troubles. :uk:

And then the muppets at Police Scotland try to validate the success of the laws by only reporting on the numbers of arrests, not the number of convictions.

Tbf to police scotland their job is to arrest and investigate. Prosecution is done by the PF which is independant of the police unlike in England.

People need to realise Sectarianism has no place at Rangers games. We are attempting to chang tbb cause we know this.

We don't condone racist things at Ibrox or mocking disabled people homosexuals etc.

We have many ways to insult and wind up our rivals and none of which are Sectarian.

:lol: Aye! Sounds about right.

Is it a trip specifically for the football?

Naw, I've been interested in Balkan history for years, always wanted to go and just decided the game was a nice excuse to get my brother to come along and stop me getting into too much mischief. I dunno if the poor cunt knows I'll be dragging him to churches and museums.

Shit lawyer or a brutal judge. I'm pretty sure there's preceded in this. You just need to know where to look. The guy I know teaches law (as a hobby) and because of that, every single new piece of legislation gets given to him. The files he has access to, your bog standard lawyer will only hear of it through the grape vine then will have to go hunting for it. He gets it sent to him every single time an appeal is won or a new piece of legislation comes to pass. It's funny seeing him gazumping PF's with laws they didn't even know about.

What are you trying to say? That no one should ever get convicted over this? In a legal sense?

Naw, I've been interested in Balkan history for years, always wanted to go and just decided the game was a nice excuse to get my brother to come along and stop me getting into too much mischief. I dunno if the poor cunt knows I'll be dragging him to churches and museums.

Nice. I'll expect an RM travel blog so we know if it's worth visiting.

Not that I doubt it will be.