Bbc Petition

Jonok

Petitions don't do a thing

We need the club to grow a set of balls and start locking them out, banning the offenders for life even if they move onto another organisation and issue statements saying why - and yes, mention the double standards and the "whataboutary" I don't care if it looks tit for that - that's only the media and taigs saying that as it belittles our argument to perfection

After all that is done first and foremost and done right then hopefully the decent media workers pick up on it and the bbc at national level look into it

Petitions won't do that

Until people stop paying their tv license the BBC doesnt care. Ive lived on my own for 5 years and ive never payed mine and dont intend to

Join the club mate .No intention of paying this ever again .Bogtrotters got me well drilled on these cunts and what not to do .

Petitions don't do a thing

We need the club to grow a set of balls and start locking them out, banning the offenders for life even if they move onto another organisation and issue statements saying why - and yes, mention the double standards and the "whataboutary" I don't care if it looks tit for that - that's only the media and taigs saying that as it belittles our argument to perfection

After all that is done first and foremost and done right then hopefully the decent media workers pick up on it and the bbc at national level look into it

Petitions won't do that

SNP are wanting the BBC to give BBC Scotland more of their own power if this happens expect things to get even worse! And yeah, I agree with your post.

Signed. Think if we all signed that, whilst the petition wouldn't achieve much per se, it could demonstrate if sent to the Board the strength of feeling on this matter.

How else do we illustrate to the board how fucked of we are with the nonsense from these rags and get them to deal with them?

I've not had a TV licence for well over 5 years. When I moved house to my present one about 6-7 years ago I got nothing but TV Licencing reminders. I wrote letter back to them and finally had them stopped when on the phone to someone telling them that what they show is rubbish and far too expensive, no matter what adverts they like to produce to the country.

Don't pay for the overpriced TV licence and suffer their crap journalism.

The reality is the tayges are making a knut of us. They are filling that petition wae shite, while bears scratch their doobries and dont care.

Nae wonder they are taking over, no wonder they are in every aspect of our society.

Evil Prospers When Good Man Do Nothing.

Flood the feckin thing.

Don't have a TV licence and will never have one, if you don't watch live broadcasts on the BBC you don't need one and even if they did try to come after me they would be politely told that I pay for a TV service to another company and they provide me with a TV package if they want money go after them.

The reality is the tayges are making a knut of us. They are filling that petition wae shite, while bears scratch their doobries and dont care.

Nae wonder they are taking over, no wonder they are in every aspect of our society.

Evil Prospers When Good Man Do Nothing.

Flood the feckin thing.

Yes, we need to use everything possible to fight back against these scum,