Killie diddy having a go at Tav

Captain Hilts

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

admits contact - check

admits studs were up - check

lies about getting the ball - check

calls another person attention seeking when he is giving a moany interview to a paper  - check

paper has the audacity to publish such guff - check.

I think the most annoying thing about it all is the fact his parents spell callum with a fucking K

Maybe they should rename him klueless kallum. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ref watch on Sky

INCIDENT: Kilmarnock's Kallum Higginbotham shown a straight red card for a high tackle on James Tavernier.

SCENARIO: With the ball bouncing near the touchline, Higginbotham stretches to try and put the ball out of play as Tavernier tries to control it. However, he goes in high, with his studs showing, and catches Tavernier on the follow through. He is swiftly shown a red card.

GALLAGHER'S VIEW: Correct decision.

GALLAGHER SAYS: It's definitely a red card and this is an occasion where by quickly getting the red card out, it stops everybody coming in. Like in the Bournemouth game, everyone came charging in because they didn't see a card. On this occasion, the tackle is very high and very dangerous so it's a red card every day of the week. By getting the card out so quickly, the referee has stopped it escalating.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Ref watch on Sky

INCIDENT: Kilmarnock's Kallum Higginbotham shown a straight red card for a high tackle on James Tavernier.

SCENARIO: With the ball bouncing near the touchline, Higginbotham stretches to try and put the ball out of play as Tavernier tries to control it. However, he goes in high, with his studs showing, and catches Tavernier on the follow through. He is swiftly shown a red card.

GALLAGHER'S VIEW: Correct decision.

GALLAGHER SAYS: It's definitely a red card and this is an occasion where by quickly getting the red card out, it stops everybody coming in. Like in the Bournemouth game, everyone came charging in because they didn't see a card. On this occasion, the tackle is very high and very dangerous so it's a red card every day of the week. By getting the card out so quickly, the referee has stopped it escalating.

So maybe our refs are not so bad after all. Only joking; even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Cunts like these are the reaon Temps has been out injured for so long

He has been a disappointment but some games he was more on the deck than up running about

This was down to hatchet men not getting booked until the 3rd or 4th tackle

Madden got this one spot on, well the linesman.

You would hope Jig will have a word,  Higgenbottom,, that German or just a pisstake from his parents   fuck me last thing I would want is my name in the paper

Just because that's the way you 'play' the game doesn't allow you to deflect attention onto stop, start refs.

If the ref didn't stop the game when you 'played' the game, their would be a line of bodies behind you writhing in agony. The way you play anyway.

Got to admire the way they flipped this

Horrible tackle, an extra lunge,stamp at the end.

No reaction from Tav, none of our players got involved the only cunt moaning was the diddy.

Reading that it's all Tavs fault for inventing the wound on his leg

These cunts not only hate a fact they actually think normal people believe their pish

2 hours ago, Bogtrotters said:

Cunts like these are the reaon Temps has been out injured for so long

He has been a disappointment but some games he was more on the deck than up running about

This was down to hatchet men not getting booked until the 3rd or 4th tackle

Madden got this one spot on, well the linesman.

You would hope Jig will have a word,  Higgenbottom,, that German or just a pisstake from his parents   fuck me last thing I would want is my name in the paper

Good point from a Bluenose, Hatchet men like Higginbottam also gave Oduwa a knock and stopped Oduwa getting much time for us, during Oduwas last month or 2 at Rangers... Once we're promoted good riddance to hatchet men.

Reminds me of that Burchill spouting off about Oduwa being an English player, therefore barbarism is fair game because he's not in the running to play for Scotland.

I think it's a culture thing in this country, where anyone game enough to strike a blow against Rangers should be treated as a martyr with a trophy.