What are the numbers on CCCS and semi and final lists?

14 hours ago, sergio said:

What will scunner me is if people who are not ST holders or go to many games get a ticket for this, look at last semi final, houston and his merry band had tickets to the game and where on a boycott.

This happens at every big game. You just need to look at the difference in numbers between tickets given to us and the mhanks and the total capacity of the stadium.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The club has to make half season tickets available to survive mate.It's good business sense .They are definitely not included in any away ticket allocation .Think I also just remembered .The junior tickets would get a ticket if it's been renewed over a long period of time .Could be wrong about that .If you just got it for this season ,then it wouldn't get you a semi final ticket even if you are CCCS  .Only speaking through my own experiences here 

Fair enough it's a good job I'm not a business man lol. Me and my 2 boys have season tickets bit not on cccs so it's my luck not to get 1 but cccs should defo get first pick anyway so that's fair, me the 2 boys and 2 nephews(they 2 don't have ST) have been to all the home games in the cup and already have our petrofac tickets for hampden so hoping that swings it for me, ma fiancé no letting the boys go anyway, if I get a chance of 1 and so do my boys I'm just going to upgrade the kids ones  to adults and sell the other 2 on here or wherever. 

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Fair enough it's a good job I'm not a business man lol. Me and my 2 boys have season tickets bit not on cccs so it's my luck not to get 1 but cccs should defo get first pick anyway so that's fair, me the 2 boys and 2 nephews(they 2 don't have ST) have been to all the home games in the cup and already have our petrofac tickets for hampden so hoping that swings it for me, ma fiancé no letting the boys go anyway, if I get a chance of 1 and so do my boys I'm just going to upgrade the kids ones  to adults and sell the other 2 on here or wherever. 

Good luck mate but they are going to be like gold dust 

Never like being in the same place as that shower so even if I am offered one I'll be giving it up. Its the only time this season I will gladly give the game a miss.

A lot of people don't understand why I don't go to games against them, but I just don't want to be near those reptiles full stop.

35 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

If you want a ticket for this game, you'll get a ticket for it. It wont be as solid as people are making out. It was meant to be solid last time and i ended up with 2 spare. Not even worried about no getting one.

Wouldn't be so sure of that. Have had 6 boys ask me already this morning for tickets. Was there not a lot of folk on that daft boycott the last game?

38 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

I am 99% certain they won't mate 

Wouldn't think so, my mate says he was on the phone to ibrox earlier and they said they will but I'm thinking he probably misunderstood 

Times like this I'm glad I tick that box anyway!

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

If you want a ticket for this game, you'll get a ticket for it. It wont be as solid as people are making out. It was meant to be solid last time and i ended up with 2 spare. Not even worried about no getting one.

You are a cracker .I'm worried shitless and I'm on CCCS 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You are a cracker .I'm worried shitless and I'm on CCCS 

Are you been serious? I have ST and not worried at all. Will be a sale a few days before hand for ST holders to buy extra to after some more becoming available, I'm sure of it.

its always the same, fear of no getting tickets. I've had 3/4 tickets for parkhead plenty times. Have no fear, you'll be fine.

14 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Are you been serious? I have ST and not worried at all. Will be a sale a few days before hand for ST holders to buy extra to after some more becoming available, I'm sure of it.

its always the same, fear of no getting tickets. I've had 3/4 tickets for parkhead plenty times. Have no fear, you'll be fine.

Honestly mate ur wrong n am sure of that I have a ST and am just going to assume am watching it in the house so if I get a surprise it's a good surprise. Just out of ibrox and the lady said tickets to ST holders  not on cccs may be decided on the fact that u have already got Peterhead tickets, can't see that 1 tbh but don't know why she said that, hope she is right though lol but doubt it 

12 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Honestly mate ur wrong n am sure of that I have a ST and am just going to assume am watching it in the house so if I get a surprise it's a good surprise. Just out of ibrox and the lady said tickets to ST holders  not on cccs may be decided on the fact that u have already got Peterhead tickets, can't see that 1 tbh but don't know why she said that, hope she is right though lol but doubt it 

I'm not going to get worried about it anyway. Good luck with getting a ticket sorted.

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Hope your right mate .Not wanting to miss this . Everyone and their Auntie will want to be there .Going to be a hell of a lot of disappointed bears not getting tickets

I kind of agree with RDB. Last years semi we ended up with a good few spares and that was after helping others out. This one might be different but getting 20,000 is a lot of tickets. We have a good amount of fans who only want to go to Ibrox. 

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

As far as i remember i didnt get one as a st holder when they beat us 2-0 in lcf when strachan was manager. I got one on e bay for that for £150, totally boaking.

But i got one as a cccs holder when jelavic scored the winner and we won 2-1. Those were finals though and LC. But im sure after all the sfa and spfl blazers and there pals and aponsors get their cut we end up with about 15-17000 each which is shocking. Hope im wrong cos im not cccs this year just a lowly st holder.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

On CCCS for all non ST games bar friendlies. After reading this thread I am no longer certain or uncertain if I have a ticket:lol:

Do you have a ticket for the petrofac final?  If yes then you will get one for the semi final. 

Only 11,000 fans are signed up to the semi final and final scheme. 

2 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Do you have a ticket for the petrofac final?  If yes then you will get one for the semi final. 

Thanks. Yes money came out my account for Petrofac on Friday just like Dundee, Peterhead, St Mirren, Killie etc in all other cup games.

6 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I got 1 for myself and 2 for my boys and also 2 for my twin nephews the day they got released for ST holders but tbh I don't really think tickets for petrofac final will make any diff to the semi final only my opinion tho when I was in ibrox earlier the lady said it might go in favour of ppl who have already got their petrofac tickets. Who knows? Going to hear that much shit and diff things over the next couple of weeks probably 

8 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Anyone know if CCCS folk will be able to order any extra? 

It will be like Kilmarnock away.

after CCCS and supporters clubs are dealt with it will be open to ST holders. 1 per season ticket, those on CCCS will not be able to buy an additional at this point. Only If our allocation isn't sold out then CCCS will be offered extra, then ST holders could be offered extra before public sale. I doubt there will be tickets available like this with the increase in ST holders this year.