Thursdays Ballot

If this is supposed to be in ticket section then feel free to get it to fuck, but this waiting for emails tomorrow is ripping my knitting to buggery, it's been on my mind since Monday and roll on tomorrow till I get put out my misery, wee question though, I have my own and two child season books, if kids numbers come out can these be upgraded to Adult? 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't to fussed if I got a ticket or not. Carry out in the house would have been fine, but since the ballot was announced my arse has been knitting buttons. Will be refreshing my emails all bloody day in hope.  

As for the op question, not one clue but I doubt it 

1 minute ago, jtblue said:

I'm in the same boat but found out I'm working abroad during it so gutted now, knowing my luck I'll get plucked from the ballot!

Will gladly do you a favor and take that ticket off you if successful buddy :P

17 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

The way it's being done is a joke to be honest. Guys who've been at all the Scottish cup games should be getting tickets before it goes to any ballot. Will be raging and gutted if don't get one.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Why?

I would guess he's been at all the Scottish cup games. :D

27 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

The way it's being done is a joke to be honest. Guys who've been at all the Scottish cup games should be getting tickets before it goes to any ballot. Will be raging and gutted if don't get one.

It's your own fault, if you don't tick the box for whatever reason, then you shouldn't be 'raging'.

1 hour ago, nik2402 said:

No matter what way it's done people won't be happy. How do you try and find out who's went to all the games? do you ask them to keep the ticket stubs and bring them to the portacabin or track down the guys with activated smart cards they bought outside the stadium? ... I can see both sides to this ballot. A general sale you can get someone who's there at the right time just roll up and get tickets and that could still be ahead of someone who went to all these games anyway

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No matter what way it's done people won't be happy. How do you try and find out who's went to all the games? do you ask them to keep the ticket stubs and bring them to the portacabin or track down the guys with activated smart cards they bought outside the stadium? ... I can see both sides to this ballot. A general sale you can get someone who's there at the right time just roll up and get tickets and that could still be ahead of someone who went to all these games anyway

As above, no real easy way other than a ballot, I chose not to tick cccs as last year they kept sending me tickets for games I couldn't go to so I didn't tick the box, I normally go online and book my seat for non ST games, so if I get an e mail to say I was successful I will be chuffed to fuck, if not then it's my own fault.

42 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

So in theory my two kids could get tickets and the adults dont ?

That's my question  m8, kids can't go on there own so what happens if they come out the ballot and I don't, if you can't upgrade then I'll be dressed as a 12 year old girl and going to the game ☺☺

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

That's my question  m8, kids can't go on there own so what happens if they come out the ballot and I don't, if you can't upgrade then I'll be dressed as a 12 year old girl and going to the game ☺☺

Don't go anywhere near the peado dome then :moon: