Thursdays Ballot

1 hour ago, Coplandbear11 said:

Has there been a confirmation from the club there is a ballot tomorrow ? 

Yes

SEASON TICKET HOLDER INFORMATION

William Hill Scottish Cup Semi – Final

Hampden Park
Sunday 17 April 2016 – Kick Off 12 noon
Rangers v Celtic

Season ticket holders who have purchased a full price season ticket will be balloted for a ticket for the above fixture. An email communication will be sent to successful applicants on Thursday 31 March with a sales deadline of Wednesday 6 April.

Season ticket holders who are successful in the ballot can purchase tickets via the Rangers Ticket Centre, Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 option 1 or via the website at rangers.co.uk.

Please note that due to SFA rules prohibiting match ticket reprinting for games at Hampden Park all tickets for the above game will be either mailed out using Special Delivery at a cost of £7 or held for collection at Rangers Ticket Centre.

Ticket prices – South & North Stands £28 for adults and £10 for concessions and West stand adults are £18 and £7 for concessions.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be no public sale, ST demand has more than covered our allocation of tickets, that's from the guy in the ticket office today. So if you do not get an email it will  be difficult to get a hold of a ticket, well at face value anyway,

26 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Yes

Hampden Park
Rangers v Celtic

Season ticket holders who have purchased a full price season ticket will be balloted for a ticket for the above fixture. An email communication will be sent to successful applicants on Thursday 31 March with a sales deadline of Wednesday 6 April.

Season ticket holders who are successful in the ballot can purchase tickets via the Rangers Ticket Centre, Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 option 1 or via the website at rangers.co.uk.

Please note that due to SFA rules prohibiting match ticket reprinting for games at Hampden Park all tickets for the above game will be either mailed out using Special Delivery at a cost of £7 or held for collection at Rangers Ticket Centre.

Ticket prices – South & North Stands £28 for adults and £10 for concessions and West stand adults are £18 and £7 for concessions.

Did they email you this?i never received one

9 minutes ago, Grambot85 said:

My uncle is 80 odds, full season tick holder but doesn't have an email address. Anyone have any idea if they would just write out if he is successful?

Best to just try the ticket office next week to see if he got one

1 minute ago, Bonus said:

Best to just try the ticket office next week to see if he got one

Usually for cup games I sort out his at same time as mines online as I have him on my "friend" list, maybe try that once emails are out and take it from there.

12 minutes ago, Grambot85 said:

My uncle is 80 odds, full season tick holder but doesn't have an email address. Anyone have any idea if they would just write out if he is successful?

Amend his membership online and add an e-mail for yourself, don't want to risk missing out.

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If this is supposed to be in ticket section then feel free to get it to fuck, but this waiting for emails tomorrow is ripping my knitting to buggery, it's been on my mind since Monday and roll on tomorrow till I get put out my misery, wee question though, I have my own and two child season books, if kids numbers come out can these be upgraded to Adult?

I read it that when it refered to "full price Season Tickets" that those with concessions, including child ones would not be going into the ballot.

44 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I read it that when it refered to "full price Season Tickets" that those with concessions, including child ones would not be going into the ballot.

I also read it that every full price ST holder would be entered into the ballot regardless 

31 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

I also read it that every full price ST holder would be entered into the ballot regardless 

I have me and my 2 boys maybe it means the kids 1s won't be entered into the ballot at all as the kids aren't full price season tickets (just a guess tho) 

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

As for the op.

I cannot see them entering kids numbers individually.

They will either not be entered, or more likely, if a kids comes out, then the adult he/she is alligned to will get one also.

This absolutely no chance will kids be allowed to attended this game on there own. Fuckin madness to suggest otherwise. Am already allocated one just hope am no next tae a wee 6yr old or ill need tae keep my language to a minimum.

9 hours ago, blueretro said:

Yes

Hampden Park
Rangers v Celtic

Cheers 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

This absolutely no chance will kids be allowed to attended this game on there own. Fuckin madness to suggest otherwise. Am already allocated one just hope am no next tae a wee 6yr old or ill need tae keep my language to a minimum.

Just get blazing and tell them tae get tae?