Up yours Daily Record, now eat humble pie

JFK-1

KEITH JACKSON - WHEN this pair came out of the pot together I tipped Celtic to win 3-1. Nothing has happened to make me change my mind. Celtic will be too strong.  Rangers 1 Celtic 3

MICHAEL GANNON - GOALS. That’s the prediction. The question is who scores the most. Celtic are stronger in midfield with Brown, Bitton and Johansen while Leigh Griffiths is a match-winner.  Rangers 2 Celtic 4

ANTHONY HAGGERTY - Rangers will give Celtic a better game than they did in last season’s League Cup semi but I worry about their defensive frailties. Hampden will suit Celtic winger Patrick Roberts and hitman Leigh Griffiths.  Rangers 1 Celtic 3

EUAN McLEAN - Kenny Miller says Rangers won’t change their style of play – and they’ll suffer for it. A failure to adapt would be dangerously naive and brutally exposed.  Rangers 1 Celtic 3

GARY RALSTON -  If Rangers are to have any chance of winning, they must score first. But Celtic have too much quality in key areas and, crucially, greater physical strength.  Rangers 1 Celtic 3

CRAIG SWAN - Celtic have the better players and, if they turn and up perform to the best of their ability, they will prove to be too strong for Rangers.  Rangers 1 Celtic 2

GORDON WADDELL - There’s no reason to believe Leigh Griffiths and Patrick Roberts won’t trouble Rangers defence. Unless they do something radically different it’s hard to see past a Celtic win.  Rangers 0 Celtic 2

SCOTT McDERMOTT - It’s simple. If Celtic play to their capabilities they’ll wins. If they under-perform this Rangers team will cause them major problems. Fascinating contest.  Rangers 1 Celtic 2

AND THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THE LIGHT

GORDON PARKS - It’s going to be blood and thunder but Rangers have a solidarity which stems from a consistency of selection which could prove the difference.  Rangers 1 Celtic 0

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

KEITH JACKSON - WHEN this pair came out of the pot together I tipped Celtic to win 3-1. Nothing has happened to make me change my mind. Celtic will be too strong.  Rangers 1 Celtic 3

MICHAEL GANNON - GOALS. That’s the prediction. The question is who scores the most. Celtic are stronger in midfield with Brown, Bitton and Johansen while Leigh Griffiths is a match-winner.  Rangers 2 Celtic 4

ANTHONY HAGGERTY - Rangers will give Celtic a better game than they did in last season’s League Cup semi but I worry about their defensive frailties. Hampden will suit Celtic winger Patrick Roberts and hitman Leigh Griffiths.  Rangers 1 Celtic 3

EUAN McLEAN - Kenny Miller says Rangers won’t change their style of play – and they’ll suffer for it. A failure to adapt would be dangerously naive and brutally exposed.  Rangers 1 Celtic 3

GARY RALSTON -  If Rangers are to have any chance of winning, they must score first. But Celtic have too much quality in key areas and, crucially, greater physical strength.  Rangers 1 Celtic 3

CRAIG SWAN - Celtic have the better players and, if they turn and up perform to the best of their ability, they will prove to be too strong for Rangers.  Rangers 1 Celtic 2

GORDON WADDELL - There’s no reason to believe Leigh Griffiths and Patrick Roberts won’t trouble Rangers defence. Unless they do something radically different it’s hard to see past a Celtic win.  Rangers 0 Celtic 2

SCOTT McDERMOTT - It’s simple. If Celtic play to their capabilities they’ll wins. If they under-perform this Rangers team will cause them major problems. Fascinating contest.  Rangers 1 Celtic 2

AND THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THE LIGHT

GORDON PARKS - It’s going to be blood and thunder but Rangers have a solidarity which stems from a consistency of selection which could prove the difference.  Rangers 1 Celtic 0

Just reinforces the paucity of brain cells in Scottish journalism. We outplayed, outfought and outthought them for large parts of the game. 

We didnt change our style and, playing at our optimum, we dominated their midfield and kept the Thumb and the new 'Missi' fairly quiet. Even TLB admitted the truth, I wonder if we see the same from this shower (particularly Ralston the so called Rangers fan).

1 minute ago, TheMotor said:

Expect all the reports tomorrow to be about how sellick underperformed. Not a word of praise for Rangers will be seen. Cunts, the lot of them.

The reports tomorrow will be asking who the new manager will be, it gives them more opportunities to talk shite.

STV journos were exactly the same.

Makes you wonder how these cunts get employed?

Oh yeah, they're all septic fans.

But English has to be the worse of them all. Whatever he says, or predicts, expect the opposite to happen.

9 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Expect all the reports tomorrow to be about how sellick underperformed. Not a word of praise for Rangers will be seen. Cunts, the lot of them.

Not on your life, they will be writting about naughty singing and how we should be kicked out the cup. Only heard TBB at the end when tims had gone home. 

14 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Just like the BBC Ireland radio phone in a wee while ago. All they talked about was septic.

Don't expect it to change with the shower that's running the BBC anytime soon.