It's My Ball And I'll Play If I Want To

BridgeIsBlue

Anybody got any doubts for the games against they mickey bastards next season?

JV64y1T.jpg

This was without Waghorn,Orange Halloran or King Billy :lol: 

We have Windass and the terminator himself Matt Crooks already joining us in the summer,and lets not forget we have our man himself.

170416_rangers_celtic_halliday_end_cele_

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Shots of deodorant obv.

Ha! I know they had many high wide and not so handsome attempts from crazy distances but even then it didn't seem that many! Regardless we were incredible. There was a sustained period where we were had like 78% possession. Insane!

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Ha! I know they had many high wide and not so handsome attempts from crazy distances but even then it didn't seem that many! Regardless we were incredible. There was a sustained period where we were had like 78% possession. Insane!

I still can't get over that first 45 minutes,honestly the best half of football I've ever seen us play against them.

If we had Waghorn and Orange Halloran available yesterday we would've fucking embarrassed them mate.

So the Brown Clown that was gonna bully our midfield ended up with a bloodied nose, a pathetic penalty and an assist for our first goal ...pmsl.

To be fair to him it cant have been easy taking that penalty in bright sunshine having spent the previous hour and a half inside Andy Hallidays back pocket !

:uk: 

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

So the Brown Clown that was gonna bully our midfield ended up with a bloodied nose, a pathetic penalty and an assist for our first goal ...pmsl.

To be fair to him it cant have been easy taking that penalty in bright sunshine having spent the previous hour and a half inside Andy Hallidays back pocket !

:uk: 

Don't forget he was left for dead by BM for his wee goal too :) 

41 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

33 shots? Never in a million years. They had 3 shots in the whole first half and about 20% possession:lol:

We had a look at half time and it was saying 23 shots for them then, I think they were counting every time they took the ball into our half as a shot 

The media can try and spin yesterday however they like but the fact is we didn't just beat them yesterday,we absolutely annihilated them. We looked like the champions of Scotland,not them.

It was men against boys from the first whistle. We are by far and away the best team in the country,we know it,they know it,everycunt knows it. Next season we reclaim what is ours.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

The media can try and spin yesterday however they like but the fact is we didn't just beat them yesterday,we absolutely annihilated them. We looked like the champions of Scotland,not them.

It was men against boys from the first whistle. We are by far and away the best team in the country,we know it,they know it,everycunt knows it. Next season we reclaim what is ours.

just as long as theirs no unrealistic expectations  :D

Spin doctors doing what spin doctors do best,telling half truths/lies.

The mhedia will go full throttle to show how unlucky they were that we beat THEM in a penalty shootout,ffs even the penalty spot was against THEM.

33 shots my fat arse,we passed them off the park,we dominated in every position.

BBC Scotland's Sportscene was a joke lastnight in their hi-lights,their bias is obvious.