Right, who's up and ready to go?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I fell asleep about 7pm last night watching the tv. Woke up at midnight, went to bed, got 4 hours more sleep, so I've been up since 4am.

I've had butterflies in my stomach since yesterday morning, I feel like I've been doing some abs exercises this morning. I don't know what I'll do should we not do the business today.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

My son woke me up at 6 so am just getting him breakfast play about way him for a bit. Wake my Mrs up at 9 then am away to get ready and meet my mates in church on hill at 11 then it's of to the match i go. C'mon the famous Glasgow Rangers ??

Up at 3.40. Drove wife to airport and packed her off to Spain for a week. Intended going back to bed when I got back but the excitement has kicked in. Cracked open a beer, got the tunes on and settled down with RM. Down the club later to see the bears off to the game and join the ticketless to watch it on the telly.

Its 10 oclock here and ive been up for hours, still feeling tender after last nights session and wee Chinese take away. Canny come quick enough for me. Need to cool it a bit as got 6hr session before kick off. Not been as nervous as this for ages. Abu Dhabi Loyal are up for it.

WATP