Demonstration

20 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But it's all based on some 'super deity' which is laughable to me - a crutch . 

The term of 'super deity' is yours, not the person you were calling 'plastic and paranoic', are you sure you have the right to laugh at anyone's stated choice of deity when you yourself have said that you are not a protestant.
Perhaps you could imform us of what religion you are and what deity does not make you laugh.
You will still be allowed to follow the Rangers.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The SNP, SFA, fourth estate, anyone who doesn't agree with you, and the whole anti Rangers / PUL cabal that is supposedly against us! As demonstrated by your belief and interpretation of anything even close to being negative about us! 

Can't quite believe what I'm reading ^^^^

8 hours ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

For me, marches and demonstrations don't work any longer. Sure, it makes a statement, but it's a statement that'll never be listened to nor acted upon to our satisfaction. 

For a while now, on various threads, a theme has emerged which most of us agree with...and that is that we are living in a country where every seat of power - government, local authorities, most political parties, a significant number of politicians, the judiciary, lawyers, police Scotland, educational establishments, unions......the list goes on and on - has been occupied by people from, so called, minority groups. 

There are historical reasons for this gradual, but nonetheless shocking for it, shift in demographic! 

Immigrants, in different era's, for differing reasons were welcomed into our country....some for economic reasons, some coming from war-torn countries, and some because we were short of labour etc etc. 

Most of them started off with nothing so they grouped together with a view to improving their lot..groups and communities emerged based on race, ethnicity, nationality and religion. 

For decades and decades they have been organised, almost militaristic in fashion, with the emphasis on education, education, education!

Let's be honest here...mainly through their mosques and chapels...their separate schools and non inclusive organisations, they've made a concerted effort to ensure the next generation succeeds more than the previous one.

So, where their grandparents were selling clothes pegs, washing line and cloths round the doors...or, tarring roads....the current generation are now doctors, politicians, teachers, top cops,  judges and journalists!!

Now, there's not a lot wrong with that! Where there IS a problem is when they start abusing that power..start seeing themselves as an elite....look upon themselves as the arbiters of truth and justice....become arrogant, thinking they, and they alone, will sort out society's ills!!

Therein lies the fucking problem for us, because collectively, and in unison, a phenomenon has emerged, and that is that (in their bitter and skewed view) we represent society's ills....we are the problem...we are the wicked, uneducated, sectarian bigots....and make no mistake about it, they are trying everything in their power to eradicate our institutions, our communities, our culture, our belief systems and our flags and emblems!!!

Tommy Robinson, formerly of the EDL, of Pegida recognised that marches and demonstrations didn't work - partly because nazis and drunken racist yobs were attaching themselves to his organisation - because the media, the political system and the police conspired to damn him as a racist bigot, a stain on his character that he's still trying to shed to this day!! 

Agree with Tommy's politics or not but the point still stands...they'd do exactly the same with us! As soon as we marched with Union Flags etc, we'd be kettled, goaded, arrested on trumped up charges....you name it, they'd lay it on thick!! All we'd achieve is more unwarranted bile and hatred directed at us!! 

If we lived in a fair and equitable society there would be no reason to even think about marching but, if we had to march in such a society, we'd have a chance of being listened to!

Sadly, and worryingly, no such society exists in this once great country any longer!!!

I hear what you are saying, but marching is but only one strand of a well thought out strategy. It sends a nessage that people have the courage of the convictions to get up off there erse we will not be surpressed. The civil rights marches in the US were a success. Yes, some died, including their leader as a consequence, but the whole planet were made aware of their cause and the US government had no option to submit to what was actually right and just.

Leadership and organisation is what needed and the haters have succeeded in that as you say in militaristic form, but there is no reason why we cannot and I can only think the reason that we are not already, that most just haven't been affected enough. Stting in comfortable suburbia, giving it large, without the conviction to take real action. The current politics of division and oppression are not yet to big effect, but we can all see the drip drip effect of them thus far and only a minority will have suffered the effect. Losing the indy vote was a major blow for them, as we would have felt the adverse effect of constitutional change would be right there in our front rooms, but it would have been too late then, so let us learn the lesson and take the opportunity to turn all this around.

The taigs claimed in the sixties and seventies, the discrimination in the job market. Well it is happening to us now. They have taken foothold being in positions of power and influence in institutions accross the land. As the private sector has shrunk, the public sector is bursting at the seems with over staffing, providing as much non value adding support as they are taig infested. Is it any wonder we bear witness to the largest budgetary deficits in modern times.

I wonder at many now jobless bears out there, with a good presbyterian work ethic, even get a response from prospective employers these days? I would advise changing at least your first name to Kevin, Shaun and the like and make sure you put Saint whatever as your schooling. You won't even need any fucking qualifications and I guarantee a much better response.

The fix was in as soon as the SNPIRA first took power and it has been a downward spiral ever since. Ever decreasing circles for us and milk and honey for them.

In one way we could say fine, they made their play and won the day, but the biggest and more sinister problem is, that they are not satisfied with victory and get on with it. No, they have to make sure we are continually demonised and dehumanised and that is borne out of fear of us, as they know their house is built on the sand of a corrupt minority that could be easily toppled. Only if we are smart enough of course and have the will to do so and thus far we do not, as it is still too comfortable in our front rooms in suburbia.

9 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

BP9:

The epitome of everything that is wrong with a section of our support today. Nothing more than a fan, never a supporter.

An utter cunt and handwringing prick who is more suited to Bheast FC.

Every time I've seen BP9 he seems to put forward a progressive and modern view that is in keeping with the 21st century we live in.  The problems start when people try to hitch their muddled and outdated views of 'being a proddy' onto Rangers.  Believe in whatever sky fairy you like, but keep it for church/chapel/mosque/synagogue or to yourself and keep the football for Ibrox.  

Just now, CoplandStandBear said:

Every time I've seen BP9 he seems to put forward a progressive and modern view that is in keeping with the 21st century we live in.  The problems start when people try to hitch their muddled and outdated views of 'being a proddy' onto Rangers.  Believe in whatever sky fairy you like, but keep it for church/chapel/mosque/synagogue or to yourself and keep the football for Ibrox.  

You can go and fuck yersel as well.

54 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

:wanker:

3 hours ago, CoplandStandBear said:

How very Christian of you.

We are a majority  Presbyterian support, with many in the orange walk, I have friends who were the black sash for Derry so as you can see we are what we are and I will be damned if anyone is gonna take away our tradition.

Myself I have not been to a walk since 1986 but I tell you what I might just get off my arse this year and make sure numbers hit the streets

So please don't try and dilute what my late father told me I was and what Rangers where all about, I am very proud of who I am and what my club stand for, and half my family mother's side are Celtic fans.

I don't care what any of them say about us growing up the late 70's and 80's to carry the Union Jack they classed me a bigot but as I grew older I relized I was proud of my queen and country and what the fuck where they proud off?

Those fuckers are the bigots founded by Catholics for Catholics but our great grandfathers had the sense to walk past their midden and go to Ibrox and that's when we became a Protestant support.

If you don't agree with that then that's your choice but be proud of who you are as you never hear any of them denying who they are.  They call you a bigot just reply their the fucking bigots. 

The time has come to take our haters on, no more hiding for anyone and if fans are not up to standing up and fight these cunts legally of course at every turn then it's a very sad day.

God bless the Queen and happy 90th birthday your majesty  another good Protestant .

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

BP9:

The epitome of everything that is wrong with a section of our support today. Nothing more than a fan, never a supporter.

Another one who is unaware of the reality and thinks an online presence is a basis to judge someone by. He's a supporter just with a point of view that isnt in line with yours.

I don't agree with him but I do know him and know some of the things he has done that make him as much of a supporter as you seem to believe yourself to be.

The main problem with the support is those who feel they have a right to judge who is or isn't allowed to support the club. There are far too many who are far too sanctimonious for theirs and the clubs own good.

I'm often in agreement with what you say but can't be further away from you on this.

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

BP9:

Absolutely bang on .........

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

We are a majority  Presbyterian support, with many in the orange walk, I have friends who were the black sash for Derry so as you can see we are what we are and I will be damned if anyone is gonna take away our tradition.

Myself I have not been to a walk since 1986 but I tell you what I might just get off my arse this year and make sure numbers hit the streets

So please don't try and dilute what my late father told me I was and what Rangers where all about, I am very proud of who I am and what my club stand for, and half my family mother's side are Celtic fans.

I don't care what any of them say about us growing up the late 70's and 80's to carry the Union Jack they classes me a bigot but as I grew older I relized I was proud of my queen and country and what the fuck where they proud off?

Those fuckers are the bigots founded by Catholics for Catholics but our great grandfathers had the sense to walk past their midden and go to Ibrox and that's when we became a Protestant support.

If you don't agree with that then that's your choice but be proud of who you are as you never hear any of them denying who they are.  They call you a bigot just reply their the fucking bigots. 

The time has come to take our haters on, no more hiding for anyone and if fans are not up to standing up and fight these cunts legally of course at every turn then it's a very sad day.

God bless the Queen and happy 90th birthday your majesty  another good Protestant .

Keep your beliefs to yourself or in the appropriate place of worship.  Rangers are not a vehicle for petty religious squabbling about schisms in the same lies.  You don't have any more claim to Rangers because you dress up in a sash or play a flute or bang a drum or believe 'god' is flying about caring about who you shag or what you eat.  Nobody wants to take away your favourite toy, but don't force others to play with it.

7 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Heard bluepeter9 was organising a march where we stop off at Hampden and the Daily Record headquarters in order to smash all their windaes and intimidate staff?

Am I in the correct thread?

I heard it was going round to make tea and serve cake.?..along with a few of his fellow handwringing snp chums..to apologise for the rest of us having a backbone and not taking anymore of their shit..????

16 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Keep your beliefs to yourself or in the appropriate place of worship.  Rangers are not a vehicle for petty religious squabbling about schisms in the same lies.  You don't have any more claim to Rangers because you dress up in a sash or play a flute or bang a drum or believe 'god' is flying about caring about who you shag or what you eat.  Nobody wants to take away your favourite toy, but don't force others to play with it.

Are you buying or making the cake.?

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I heard it was going round to make tea and serve cake.?..along with a few of his fellow handwringing snp chums..to apologise for the rest of us having a backbone and not taking anymore of their shit..????

That was the old BP9, he snapped at Hampden, but.

At full time he ran onto the park, desperate to get at the Hibs fans!

They didn't know he was running on to apologise for our goal and for making them wait so long on a trophy and just punched him.

Rumour has it when he was lying on the ground receiving punches and kicks he was thanking them and saying most other Rangers fans would have tried to fight back by now..but not him, he was just there for the football.

7 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

That was the old BP9, he snapped at Hampden, but.

At full time he ran onto the park, desperate to get at the Hibs fans!

They didn't know he was running on to apologise for our goal and for making them wait so long on a trophy and just punched him.

Rumour has it when he was lying on the ground receiving punches and kicks he was thanking them and saying most other Rangers fans would have tried to fight back by now..but not him, he was just there for the football.

And saying.."Vote Yes in Referendum 2"

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: such fun! 

Bluepeter9, most posters on here think you are not a Rangers supporter when, in fact, they simply fail to see that your predilection for masochism supersedes any support you may have for the club.

This failure also prevents them from failing to understand that the most effective way to piss off a masochist like yerrsel - is not to abuse you.

And being a masochist, unlike the majority of Rangers supporters, you get your jollies off when the sfa, or snp or anyone else abuses you.

And fuck, every forum needs a pet masochist like yerrsel for the sheer entertainment of forum sadists like masel!

Lol

9 hours ago, 72barca said:

The term of 'super deity' is yours, not the person you were calling 'plastic and paranoic', are you sure you have the right to laugh at anyone's stated choice of deity when you yourself have said that you are not a protestant.
Perhaps you could imform us of what religion you are and what deity does not make you laugh.
You will still be allowed to follow the Rangers.

Atheist - laugh away! 

27 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Bluepeter9, most posters on here think you are not a Rangers supporter when, in fact, they simply fail to see that your predilection for masochism supersedes any support you may have for the club.

This failure also prevents them from failing to understand that the most effective way to piss off a masochist like yerrsel - is not to abuse you.

And being a masochist, unlike the majority of Rangers supporters, you get your jollies off when the sfa, or snp or anyone else abuses you.

And fuck, every forum needs a pet masochist like yerrsel for the sheer entertainment of forum sadists like masel!

Lol

:lol: reverse psychology! Love it! 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: reverse psychology! Love it! 

We all love you so much!

..... fuck, just got reported for abusing you!

Be really careful, though, heard the posse were chaining you to the forum walls tonight and not doing anything to you.

Lol

5 hours ago, CoplandStandBear said:

That's nowhere near true. He said on here just last week that he didn't want Englishmen who are loyalists following us - what's that got to do with someone being a Protestant and forcing a religion on someone ?